Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one , am very grateful to IFF and Taj if this news is true

Comment

Serbia is not bad (although I would have preferred The Netherlands) but out of all the good South American teams they could find, they went of course with the "easiest to get" one?!

Ah well....of course we should be happy that at least we'll have 2 friendlies.

Comment

These are great friendlies for us.
        Any chance these friendlies get cancelled somehow? I am so used to good quality friendlies to getting cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          These are great friendlies for us.
          Any chance these friendlies get cancelled somehow? I am so used to good quality friendlies to getting cancelled
          Nothing has even been signed yet.

Comment

Those are two solid friendlies to say the least - for our standard of playing Thailand and Somali pirates as a prep in 2014, this is amazing. I can't believe anyone would not be content, both teams are made up of players that play in Europe.

I watched Venezuela closely in the 2016 copa America and they were very solid, a few big name players too with rondon and rincon.

Serbia topped their group in Europe, that's enough said (even if they were in the easiest group).

This is GREAT news let's just hope it actually happens!!!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Serbia is good but i wished we could get something better than Venezuela but they still got some decent results in qualifications like 0-0 vs Uruguay and Colombia, 1-1 vs Argentia, 2-2 vs Peru,

Comment

Ill get excited once we get official confirmation \ signatures etc. Hopefully its true

Comment

For everyone wishing for a team better than Serbia, be grateful that we even landed Serbia to begin with lol
                  Holland would be cool but this is not the same Holland as before.
                  Serbia is going to the WC, so you know they will be taking their friendlies seriously too

Comment

IF confirmed ; great friendlies! if we look how we all thought we wouldn't get any friendly & if we would get something, it would be Belarus or something.

This is good! Hope we do 2 more in december
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

https://www.sportske.net/vest/domaci...la-317474.html
                      Serbia quoting sources from middle east about this friendly

Comment

Another sources wrote that Austria and Bosnia are the alternatives from Europe and Ecuador from South America and that CQ would take the final decision on the opponents.
                        Last edited by 04041374; 10-18-2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Another sources wrote that Austria and Bosnia are the alternatives from Europe and Ecuador from South America and that CQ would take the final decision on the opponents.
                          All are great options

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                            Hahaha man you know those types of matches are the best. The ones that add an additional layer to the stakes. You either end up with a result which is 2 times as glorious allowing you to talk shit/gloat or a result which is 2 times as disastrous in which you have to listen to a friend shit talk/gloat.

I have a good Mexican friend. June 2006 was a very tough month for me lol. Tried to avoid him like the plague.
                            The same guy is also a Bayern fan and always thought Azmoun was hella overrated by Iranians and after the Bayern vs Rostov game, I'm sure you can relate how he felt 😂😂😂

Comment

There are no more official FIFA match days in December,January or February
                              but There are 2 more in March tho

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                finally the iff engine is working i like bosnia game but serbia is god ecuador is also a good friendly, they can come tehran and play

Comment

Working...
                                X