No announcement yet.

The Official "COME ON CONGO" Thread - Fight for Pot 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Greece makes the World Cup and Peru out or Greece makes the World Cup against (Italy, Switzerland, Denmark), this would mean that Croatia climb to Pot 2.
    If Greece OR New Zealand makes the World Cup, this means Serbia join us in pot 3, and we avoid Serbia, but we could face Croatia from pot 2. compared to the other countries, no real difference.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      If Greece makes the World Cup and Peru out or Greece makes the World Cup against (Italy, Switzerland, Denmark), this would mean that Croatia climb to Pot 2.
      If Greece OR New Zealand makes the World Cup, this means Serbia join us in pot 3, and we avoid Serbia, but we could face Croatia from pot 2. compared to the other countries, no real difference.
      So the best would be:
      Peru IN
      Greece IN against Danmark = Croatia and Serbia in POT3
      sigpic

Comment

pot 3 the good thing is that we are in same group as uruguay and we avoid them also

Comment

I believe this is the first time for us to be placed in Pot 3?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            pot 3 the good thing is that we are in same group as uruguay and we avoid them also
            Uruguay are guaranteed to be in Pot 2 because Chile and Wales did not qualify.

Comment

Trying to read this thread before going to bed is a terrible idea
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I believe this is the first time for us to be placed in Pot 3?
                Correct historical moment

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Guys honestly this is what I love the most about joining the WC it's not only the games it's all the prep things like figuring out groups pots etc. Simply love it. Thanks to you guys for sharing the same passion. All for Team Melli!!!!

Comment

This thread should be closed it confused people we are in pot 3 thread closed.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      wrong. Uruguay is pot 2.

But if New Zealand and Greece qualify for World Cup, we won´t face Serbia and Nigeria. very good if this happens.
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        Guys honestly this is what I love the most about joining the WC it's not only the games it's all the prep things like figuring out groups pots etc. Simply love it. Thanks to you guys for sharing the same passion. All for Team Melli!!!!

All while eating some leftover ghormeh sabzi with nooshabe [emoji6]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8260 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

I know right! World Cup fever is the best

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            wrong. Uruguay is pot 2.

But if New Zealand and Greece qualify for World Cup, we won´t face Serbia and Nigeria. very good if this happens.
                            both of them must qualify or 1 will also make it for us?

Comment

Who do you guys want representing us at the WC draw?
                              I hope they send Nekounam

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Who do you guys want representing us at the WC draw?
                                I hope they send Nekounam
                                Carlos and Taj will definitely be there. I'm not sure there'll be players at the actual World Cup Draw. Maybe he'll go on Navad and watch with Adel like last time. That was hilarious:

Mahdavikia: Ba Italia miyoftim

Nekounam: Vay vay vay..

Adel: He he he he he

Mahdavikia: Agha Portoghale!

Adel: Ha Aghaye Nekounam, Beikzadeh dar moghabele Ronaldo

Nekounam: Bazi kardim ba Ronaldo, dige nemikhaym base ye dafe

Comment

Working...
                                X