Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Russia - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (10.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SAID EZZATOLLAHI: "FOR IRAN IT'S A PRIVILEGE TO PLAY WITH RUSSIA"

Amkar half-player and Iranian national team Said Ezzatollahi on the eve of a friendly match against Russia noted that tomorrow will be a very important game.

According to him, he is happy to play in Russia, because it allows him to gain the necessary experience.

"Tomorrow will be a very important game for us. For us it is a privilege to play with Russia. Both ours and your team are growing."

- Do you feel your progress in the Premier League?
    - I'm happy to play in Russia. This is a good experience. Last season I played in the Champions League. In the last season there was a difficult moment, but I feel support. I feel support from Carlos Queiroz. Last matches in "Amkar" showed that we are on the right track. Now I'm thinking only of the approaching World Cup.

Recall that tomorrow the Iranian national team will hold a friendly match with Russia, the beginning of the game - at 19.00 Moscow time. "SE" will broadcast this meeting ."

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...ssiey-1319549/

"Sergey Andreev: Azmun will not be a problem for the defense of the Russian national team

Before the control match between Russia and Iran, the former USSR striker Sergei Andreev answered the questions of "Soviet Sport".

Sergei Vasilyevich is a Rostov player and closely follows the game of the Don team, so most questions about the game of ex-forward-blue-Serdar Azmun and midfielder Said Ezatolahi.

- Before, you often praised Azmuna. How do you evaluate his game for Rubin? - the first question for a famous football player.
    - Yes, I admired them in the last championship. He looked very decent when "Rostov" played in European competition. Now it's not clear how. Sometimes he does not even get into the starting lineup of "Rubin".

- Will the defense of the Russian national team cope with it?
    - In the last 8 months it looks like it will not exactly be a problem for our players. Serdar is a skilled striker - it's a fact, but the seychasone is clearly out of shape. Apparently, he still does not fully understand his partners in Rubin.

- And yet what should be feared the defense of Russia?
    "He's got a great speed, he's running great." In addition, I have not seen people play their heads so well. It's no secret that parents of volleyball players, apparently, they taught him how to "hang" in the air. This he looks like Michael Jordan. A basketball star easily jumped over rivals. Azmun is the same.

- Do the Russian team have Azrum's level forwards?
    - Now great play Alexander Kokorin and Fedor Smolov, it's nice to watch. I do not presume to judge, but when the Iranian played for "Rostov" in European competition, he was very good. But all the same, let's not compare.

- Why can not he start to score for "Rubin"?
    "I'm not in the team, but I do not rule out that this was due to a change in the situation. He played for 2,5 years for "Rostov", got used to partners. And now everything is new. His role, I think, was played and not very "pleasant" transition from "Rubin" to the Don club. I think that all these proceedings could affect his game. Let's see what will happen next. I know that the parents of Azmun completely trustBirdiyev, they gave their son for the upbringing of Kurban Behikevich.

- Himself Azmun recently said that in a year he wants to play in the top championship.
    - I read that his dream is to play for Real Madrid. But if he continues to play like that, it will never be possible. Months 8-9 ago he showed excellent football, he could pay attention. Why not? But we must understand that not everything depends on his desire. Will they want to see such Azmun in good championships?

- There is an opinion that Azmun Berdyev's troubles - money to the wind.
    - Maybe this is so. But in order to draw any conclusions, one must look at it without Kurban Bekievich. Suddenly it will be better?

- In "Rostov" played and another Iranian - midfielder Said Ezatolahi.
    - It's a very strange situation. Berdyev long kept him on the bench in "Rostov", and then he was still released on the field. Said zabilgol, gave the transfer, and then again "crouched". Later, he was even rented - in the "Anji".

- How do you like his game?
    - I like him. There is something in it. It is necessary to understand that for just 19 years for the main national team of Iran do not play.

"But Rostov again gave it to rent. This time in "Amkar".
    "I do not know why this happened." Maybe he has problems with adaptation in Russia. The Iranians still have a different mentality.

- Are you waiting for something special from the Russia-Iran match?
    - I would like our guys to win again. Iran and South Korea are roughly equal in strength. I think that our children can count on success. It's time to gain momentum before the World Cup."

http://www.sovsport.ru/football/arti...sbornoj-rossii

Comment

^ fair and objective opinion about our players.

Comment

we have a chance and we can do it, we must give everything we have for this game, this game can give us the motive to play much better teams also

Comment

you guys know if we can get a 7 day free trial for beinsports connect? not tryna pay lmao

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            ^ fair and objective opinion about our players.
            yeah, but the part where he said Iran and SK are roughly equal in strength LOL

Comment

In our current squad only Haji Safi and Jalal Hosseini have played Russia before.

Among Russians the following played Team Melli before:
              Igor Akinfeev.

BTW. Current Russia team has one ethnic Azeri (Aleksandr Samedov) and one Tajik (Daler Kuzyayev).

Comment

http://futbolgrad.com/russia-vs-iran-preview/

Comment

They didnt do much research for iran info.

They included Taremi, Karimi and Mohammadi in the starting lineup.

Comment

So Milorad Mazic, Iran and Argentina ref will officiate this match?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      They didnt do much research for iran info.

They included Taremi, Karimi and Mohammadi in the starting lineup.
                      Sadly,but they do offer good information about Russian side

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                        In our current squad only Haji Safi and Jalal Hosseini have played Russia before.

Among Russians the following played Team Melli before:
                        Igor Akinfeev.

BTW. Current Russia team has one ethnic Azeri (Aleksandr Samedov) and one Tajik (Daler Kuzyayev).
                        Wiki says that Daler Kuzyayev is actually of Tatar descent:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daler_Kuzyayev

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                          you guys know if we can get a 7 day free trial for beinsports connect? not tryna pay lmao
                          https://www.fubo.tv/lp/beIN-Sports-C...SAAEgKQqfD_BwE

You're welcome

Comment

this is going to be a great game. mostly because we're facing a very motivated opponent. their players are fighting for a place in the world cup at home, and there's a lot of scrutiny on the national team. should be a huge test.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Wiki says that Daler Kuzyayev is actually of Tatar descent:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daler_Kuzyayev
                              Well his ancestors are perhaps both Tatar and Tajik. His grandfather played for Pamir Dushanbe in the 1960s so his wife could have been Tajik from Dushanbe. Few years ago Tajikistan national team were hoping add Daler Kuzyayev to their squad but apparently he refused their invitation and well good for him he is now in Russia's team and a chance to be part of their world cup squad

Naim Sharifi (playing in Austria for many years now) and few other Russian-based ethnic Tajiks also declined invite to Tajikistan national team over the years.
                              Although few did accepted such as Manuchikhr Dzhalilov, Iskandar Dzhalilov, Nozim Bobadjonov, Parvizchon Umarboev, Farhod Vosiev, Dilshod Vosiev, Nuriddin Davronov.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Thank you so much!!!!!! 😏😏

Comment

Working...
                                X