Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Russia - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (10.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Khiabani didn't realize Saeid has been subbed off.

Comment

full time 1-1, performence second half was abit poor, but we got a good result, however without milad mohamadi we have a problem left back

Comment

Fulltime. Fair result. We saw how the team disintegrated when we made those subs, we definitely need improved chemistry between the substitute players

Comment

It's a friendly. Let's not get too worried

Comment

Stamina was our biggest shortcoming in this match. A great friendly for we found out one of our biggest flaws which can be costly in WC

Overall good job against the hosts

FT 1-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ends 1-1 but honestly Russia was definitely the better team. The last third of the game was all Russia.

I really hope when WC comes around we don't play so timid against the middle powers of the world.

Comment

The difference from Sardar to Kaveh was clearly shown. No comparisions

Comment

I think a lot of you guys are overreacting.. Russia started dominating in the end when we had done a lot of subs and taken out many of our main players.

Comment

It was a good game and fair result for Iran but we need much improvement for the WC.

This was a very good and well needed friendly match for Iran.

This Russia team is Avery good and tough team , let's not forget that.

TM made 7 subs today which I think is too much , 5 was enough

Comment

Hajsafi is always suspect when we concede a goal. Get him out already, he has costed us many games. He seems to play hide and seek anytime he needs to battle out a 1 vs. 1 or mark his man

Comment

Was a good friendly! Hope we can have some more and in the next 2 friendlies we need to test some more players. Especially for the Defense. CB and DM!
                        sigpic

Comment

Iran will have 2 friendly games with a South American team and a European team next month of November

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Hajisafi is a 0.
                            for majority of the time, i thought that was one of the better games ive seen from him in quiet a while, but that aint saying much..!
                            he simply lacks the overall quality to be such a consistent starter in TM..!! and when forced back to LB, his shortcomings in positional sense and game smarts become more evident..!

still i give him a passing grade in this game for stepping up his game and at least manning up physically..!!

that was a great test match....!! lets hope we get a few other such friendlies prior to WC..!!

Comment

Good friendly, i think that Russia is overall slightly better than us.
                              They show us where we are staying.

We really need to work on our passing and attacking game. The Russians were stronger
                              than i thought, the played some brilliant one touch football and show that also
                              iranian defense is breakable if the opponent youse quick short passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                I think a lot of you guys are overreacting.. Russia started dominating in the end when we had done a lot of subs and taken out many of our main players.
                                I don;t think we can blame a couple of subs for that level of chaos Camran jaan. We were running around like chickens with our heads cut-off and they were doing circles around us.

They were/are a pretty crappy team with World Cup standards (probably the lowest ranked of all the teams in the WC) so against a decent WC opposition that would have taken advantage of their chances the result would be really bad.

Granted, this was just a friendly and the 1st decent European opposition we've faced since the Sweden match but that's what we need to prepare for. And we needed a win for the ranking of the draw - I haven't checked in the past couple of days but this result may bump us down to Pot 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X