Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Russia - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (10.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    I assume we will see Cheshmi in for Jalal. Hopefully Ghoddos in for Amiri. And Dejagah or Torabi in for Jahanbakhsh
    Jalal was a beast I say we don't touch defense for now and focus more on the upper

Comment

Friendly: Russia - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (10.10.2017)

Thank you mr. Faryadshiran for good analysis of Iran team after 1.half.
      What do we think we do in WC by this type of play. Defensive by 10 men and hoping for an error by the opponent to maybe score!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

russians playing like all the team in English Championship.... its hard to get a flow to any game with so much hacking going on every challenge ...!!
        if you dont man up physically vs Eastern EU/Russian teams you wont stand chance of anything positive...

we need massoud to juke a few of these over-aggressive lot and win us some key fouls and release some decent through-balls to sardar to run on to

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          - Ezatolahi: Doesn't know how to play soccer
          I spit out my coffee lol

Comment

An even first half. Hard to tell which team had the edge. BV is absolute liability, every time the opponents send a ball into our box, I cringe. His exits, his ball punches, his positioning and pretty much everything has been terrible as of late. I hope Haghighi subs him in the second half.

Ezatollahi has also been on a decline all this year, his turnovers and bad passes have been quite worrisome. Another weakened player is Jahanbakhsh, he just is not what he was in the past 2-3 years, terrible crosses and FKs, as well as a nervous display in his recent matches is very visible.

Hope to see some subs in the second half, would love to see Ghoddos, Rezaeian, Mohammadi (Is he injured?) also Kaveh Rezaei...

Comment

Our players look so lethargic. Half the team seems like they don't even want to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Jalal was a beast I say we don't touch defense for now and focus more on the upper
                I agree but I don't know if he's fit to last 90

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  It's cause he doesn't look up when he is making his cross. I swear I think he just looks down at the ball and crosses it hoping that it makes it to its destination.
                  This works in the 2nd league of Holland but in every other decent competition Jahanbakhsh is way too fucking predictable.

Comment

azmoun come out for gucci, bring ghoddos in and play him in center, he can shoot ditribute also

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
                      Do you mean Mirzapour? Heheh
                      No, Behzad Gholampour... he was our main keeper before Abedzadeh and like Beira [lately] was atrocious in clearing the ball, among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        azmoun come out for gucci, bring ghoddos in and play him in center, he can shoot ditribute also
                        Ghoddos is not even on the bench buddy...we need to find out why lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          As much as I hate to say this take Jahanbakhsh off for Torabi, even I can cross better than that man Come On!
                          he tries so hard to put a spin on his crosses.... baba this isnt a FK to try n get so damn technical with your touch on the ball, just send a fking ball into box that someone will have a slightest chance of connecting too..!!
                          he is just trying too hard ...

Comment

where is Milad Mohammadi?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              i taught there were people saying he was on the bench, this is confusing

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                Lol says who though?

Comment

Working...
                                X