Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    I really want to tweet about this on PFDC's twitter account

saying something like "When you know you cannot even tie Ali Daei's shoelaces."

What do you think? We have kept it 100% professional thus far but a little trolling has hurt no one, right?

I need the PFDC communities' feelings on whether I should tweet this or not ..
    Yes! Good idea lol. In fact I’m looking for the cartoon with Ali Daei, we can add them together too

Comment

Good tweet to do:

"When Ali Daei still haunts you ... even when he's retired."

Thoughts?

Comment

Good tweet to do:

"When Ali Daei still haunts you ... even when he's retired."

Thoughts?
        But in Arabic.

Comment

He's trolling the haters on his Insta story.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            He's trolling the haters on his Insta story.

Comment

Rafael Silva's winning goal for Urawa Red Diamonds sends fans into wild celebrations, not just in Japan, but in Saudi Arabia too!

Video: https://twitter.com/ahdaafme/status/934495849798828035

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                !

Wallahi! Bayad biyad Persepolis in pesar

Comment

I don't think PFDC should troll Khrbin on twitter. He's a bum but PFDC is trying to be a legit news and info source on twitter. Regardless, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I don't think PFDC should troll Khrbin on twitter. He's a bum but PFDC is trying to be a legit news and info source on twitter. Regardless, keep up the good work.
                    I agree - didn't do it.

Comment

I really want to tweet about this on PFDC's twitter account

saying something like "When you know you cannot even tie Ali Daei's shoelaces."

What do you think? We have kept it 100% professional thus far but a little trolling has hurt no one, right?

I need the PFDC communities' feelings on whether I should tweet this or not ..
                      When losing a game hurts more than not having a country.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

عمر السوما، سوژه اردوی سوریه بعد از زلزله

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbbqHj9g...en-by=varzesh3
                        Are they insulting us again?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Are they insulting us again?
                          I think this is false news. I actually thought this too, but Iranians who speak Arabic said he wasn’t even near the location of the earthquake and that they’re laughing about something else.

Doesn’t change the fact that both him and Khribin are douchebags though lol.

Comment

By the way, the Eastern teams won the CL 9 times in the last 10 seasons. There is a clear gap between the East and West.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                              By the way, the Eastern teams won the CL 9 times in the last 10 seasons. There is a clear gap between the East and West.
                              I think they should mix up the groups. They don’t do it because the teams will need to travel long distances.

But if they mix it up, West Asia will know how to better prepare for East Asia. Let’s not sugarcoat anything, East Asian teams are ahead in many aspects. The reason why our national team can stand head to head against a South Korea or a Japan is because our boys run like the top Europeans do. They don’t fatigue easily and they’re physically equal or even stronger (vs South Korea). Just watch how many times our player won their one v one battles against their players and consider our endurance and physical strength.

West Asia needs to prepare better for East Asia because they are a few miles ahead.

Comment

Working...
                              X