This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    There was supposed to be a camp this month but that got cancelled by Querioz. So the next one is in March.

Also I'm an AC Milan fan too........... Better not say much else
    Any idea why he cancelled it ?
    I personally don't this this is enough time for us to prepare for our

for a milan but let's not talk about what happend today loll
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Any idea why he cancelled it ?
      I personally don't this this is enough time for us to prepare for our

for a milan but let's not talk about what happend today loll
      Don't quote me but I think this camp was meant for domestic players only and he felt it would disturb the players who are preparing for ACL games. So he just cancelled it.

Then again, all teams have to wait until March to start preparing. However, Queiroz has said he will finalise his 38 man preliminary squad so he can focus on them.

Yep, let's not [emoji23]

Comment

Taj said today that iran is considering Mexico,Poland,Uruguay and Holland for friendlies in March and they should finalize it by Monday

Also TM will have a 40 day camp in Russia that cost $2 million and it is state of the art , it was reserved for the Italian National team but they didn’t make the WC so Iran got it.

My question is this what about an North African teM to prepare for Morroco then.

Like a friendly with Egypt !!??

Comment

^ wow those are fantastic opponents if true. Only thing missing is an African opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Taj said today that iran is considering Mexico,Poland,Uruguay and Holland for friendlies in March and they should finalize it by Monday

Also TM will have a 40 day camp in Russia that cost $2 million and it is state of the art , it was reserved for the Italian National team but they didn’t make the WC so Iran got it.

My question is this what about an North African teM to prepare for Morroco then.

I don't believe any of this
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

me neither...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

Source?
                'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

I think CQ is more focused on the European teams since our most important games are vs Spain and Portugal. Regardless, we should still play an African team since our first game decides how our WC will go.
                  'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Sources Mehr News and Varzesh 3

Or Maybe CQ wars to play and African team in June right before our first game vs. Morroco ?!?

Comment

Taj: Iran to signa contract with Qatar and may invite other teams to Qatar for friendly matches.

Also Qatar might invest in Kish Island grounds for future use in the worldcup. presumably to build training camps?

https://www.isna.ir/news/96091307144...B0%DB%B2%DB%B2

If so, it would be a great option for future TM preparations, specially during winter time or even rent it to European clubs for mid-season camps.

We need to take advantage of our semi-decent relations with Qatar.

Comment

According to Iranian news sources per an interview done, Taj is looking to organize a friendly with Albania since they have played Spain and Portugal with them beating Portugal once in qualifying as well. Depends if CQ will accept or not...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          According to Iranian news sources per an interview done, Taj is looking to organize a friendly with Albania since they have played Spain and Portugal with them beating Portugal once in qualifying as well. Depends if CQ will accept or not...
                          what the fuck please no

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            But like 'no'. He isn't fooling anyone, just admit you don't have enough funds. Don't make up some rubbish.

Comment

We lost to Albania last time round... nothing to be upset about this. We can't just think a team isn't good enough to play against unless we can beat them.

Comment

There will be no friendly versus Albania.
                                Taj literally said there won't be a friendly versus Albania and yet the media says something completely different.

Again, regarding friendlies for TM, don't believe anything until IFF itself confirms it. Otherwise our own media will make up a story about a friendly and then blame the fake cancellation on IFF.

Other highlights from Taj's press conference:
                                - federation signed a agreement with Albania's FA (mostly related to educating coaches).
                                - Qatari FA may sign an agreement with IFF to develop some fields in Kish and perhaps (this is a huge perhaps) they will use some of the fields as training camps for WC 2022.
                                - CQ and Taj and the IFF will all be on the same page
                                - Friendlies are being negoatiated. CQ will have final approval.
                                - Lokomotiv Moscow camp has been booked and will be TM's during WC 2018.

http://90tv.ir/news/429329/%D8%AA%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X