This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for you all

If TM looses all 3 of its games in the WC , would you still want CQ to stay as our coach for the AC 2019 ????

I say no it’s time for a different coach

Comment

Guys everybody have a price, and Uzbekistan is that country that offer 14 milion dollars to Rivaldo, so of course would be something interesting for Queiroz. Anyway, from what I know from him, and from what he told recently to newspapers, he calls the games of Portugal and Spain, how to have nothing to lose, and as his last challenge. He feel tired and thinking to leave the football after World Cup, he give a lot to football, and want to give time to family. I remember for who don't know that he is the one that discover the "golden generation of Portugal" wining two times the U20 World cup, he was always Alex Ferguson's right-hand man on Manchester United, first coach to reach four qualifications for the WC, by three different national teams and is knowledge as the first apologist for new ideas and organization in modern football in Portugal.

https://www.rtp.pt/noticias/futebol-...l2018_d1043586

https://www.dn.pt/desporto/interior/...e-8759443.html

I'm 100% sure he is so focus for this summer, let's not lose time saying where he go, this news about verbal agreement, is just to disturb him and iranian staff.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Question for you all
        If TM looses all 3 of its games in the WC , would you still want CQ to stay as our coach for the AC 2019 ????
        Chance of 3 loses in the WC is very high. Much higher than the last WC. So I suggest we shouldn't raise our hopes too high. All CQ is doing is setting the platform for the future, giving us the belief that with right coaching & training we have the talent to compete at the highest level. Will we achieve this at this WC with the group of death? I am not hugely optimistic, there is hope but that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          Chance of 3 loses in the WC is very high. Much higher than the last WC. So I suggest we shouldn't raise our hopes too high. All CQ is doing is setting the platform for the future, giving us the belief that with right coaching & training we have the talent to compete at the highest level. Will we achieve this at this WC with the group of death? I am not hugely optimistic, there is hope but that is it.
          "3 loses"

Comment

Omids
            Wait a minute
            With all due respect I find your acceptance of a 3 loss WC campaign for TM very weak.
            As much respect , love and admiration I have for CQ , he must deliver for us this time around
            Specially since IFF has done almost everything he has asked for , with much more corporation and better preparation for TM
            Than any other WC we went to in the past.
            So I strongly disagree with your notion that 3 losses for Iran are to be expected
            Regards

Comment

if its money, CQ can go to epl or south africa and they are better than uzbekistan.Uzbekistan with CQ would not beat iran. so why go to uzbekistan, make no sense

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Question for you all

What on earth makes you think the guy wants to be our coach? The guys old and has been in Iran since 2011and already has so much problems with the federation. Win or lose hes gone buddy.
                You just got Caged
                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

I never said that he wants to be our coach after the WC 2018

I just asked if anyone here wants him to remain our coach even if we do very badly in the WC

Comment

Lol its laughable how some of you still believe that shit. How many times have we read that CQ was gonna leave for random ass countries like Australia, South Africa, etc. yet ya'll still believe this garbage?

If CQ leaves us after the WC, it is going to be professional and not like this. I swear media loves generating hashieh for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      Greater coach who? We're not gonna get anyone better than CQ, why do people keep writing shit like that?
                      amen to that.......brother ..!!

Comment

I hope he stays until 2019 and leads us to a title. The only thing stopping him is the AFC and IFF, we all know how good our team under CQ. I'm also highly optimistic that we can make round of 16. both spain and portugal have been eliminated from group stages before (like in 2014). italy probably had the easiest group of all time in 2010 and finished last. nothing is impossible fellas
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

IFF has started the initial discussions for a contract extension with CQ

http://90tv.ir/news/439570/%D8%A7%D9...B1%D9%88%D8%B4
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post

YYYYAAASSSS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post

Lol just yesterday Iranian news was talking about an Uzbekistan move for him. Iranian news can be so indecisive. Hopefully this is true though and it materialises.

Comment

With CQ leaving us for Uzbekistan after the World Cup, I hope FFIRI will start looking for a suitable coach from now on.

I'll say they should go after the following:

Ottmar Hitzfeld (Germany)
                                Louis van Gaal (Netherlands)
                                Carlo Ancelotti (Italy)
                                Jürgen Klinsmann (Germany)
                                Eric Gerets (Belgium)
                                Gianfranco Zola (Italy)
                                Alexander Nouri (Germany)
                                Rashid Rakhimov (Russia/Tajikistan)

any others?

Comment

Working...