X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    Count me in if it’s in Istanbul.
    Awesome, stay in touch we will sort something out.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 3

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1495771...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Team Melli list for post league game recovery:

Hamed Lak
      Ahmad Abdollazadeh
      Ali Karimi
      Saeid Aghaei
      Hossein Hosseini
      Majid Hosseini
      Omid Nourafkan
      Omid Ebrahimi
      Vouria Ghafouri
      Pejman Montazeri
      Rouzbeh Cheshmi
      Alireza Beiranvand
      Kamal Kamyabinia
      Mehdi Taremi
      Mohammad Ansari
      Jalal Hosseini
      Vahid Amiri
      Rashid Mazaheri
      Akbar Imani
      Mehdi Torabi
      Ali Gholizadeh

Comment

Good to see Hosseini Hosseini getting an invite.

Comment

No Alipour at all. But it seems like the strikers are already settled, since he only called up one striker (Taremi).

Will CQ call up another player in case Taremi leaves? I doubt it.

Last edited by 04041374; 01-06-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            No Alipour at all. But it seems like the strikers are already settled, since he only called up one striker (Taremi).

Will CQ call up another player in case Taremi leaves? I doubt it.
            Yeah surprising he's not in it, only good player missed in Iran I'd say. But yeah already got too many strikers in the national team, unfortunately for him.

Comment

His 35 player list will probably look like this

GK: Beiranvand, H. Hosseini, Abedzadeh/Haghighi, Mazaheri, Lak
              DEF: Rezaeian, Ghafouri, Khanzadeh J. Hosseini, Pouraliganji, M. Hosseini, Ansari, Montazeri, Cheshmi, Aghaei, Mohammadi
              MID: Ezatollahi, Hajsafi, Abdollahzadeh, Imani, Ebrahimi, Kamyabinia, Nourafkan, Dejagah, Karimi, Ghoddos, Amiri, Torabi, Tabrizi, Jahanbakhsh,
              FW: Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoochannejhad, Rezaei, Ansarifard

Maybe Shojaei instead of one of the midfielders, if nothing changes.

Edited it, since the list was incomplete.
              Last edited by 04041374; 01-06-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

His 35 player list will probably look like this

GK: Beiranvand, H. Hosseini, Abedzadeh, Haghighi, Mazaheri, Lak
                DEF: Rezaeian, Ghafouri, J. Hosseini, Pouraliganji, M. Hosseini, Ansari, Montazeri, Cheshmi, Aghaei, Mohammadi
                MID: Ezatollahi, Hajsafi, Abdollahzadeh, Imani, Ebrahimi, Kamyabinia, Nourafkan, Dejagah, Shojaei, Ghoddos, Amiri, Torabi, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh,
                FW: Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoochannejhad, Rezaei, Ansarifard
                Yeah probably. There won't be any new names.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                  Help me to remember, please. What has the Turkish FA done to our players which has been unrespectfull?
                  They see our players they way we see Afghani players. The signed our players and put them at the end of the bench. As if all their crappy players are better than ours.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The TM Instagram page is active again.
                    https://www.instagram.com/teammellifootball/

Looks much more professional and how a NT account should be run.

Comment

The TM Instagram page is active again.
                      https://www.instagram.com/teammellifootball/

Looks much more professional and how a NT account should be run.
                      Still waiting for them to make a snapchat account and have their Facebook page be active again

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        only good player missed in Iran I'd say.
                        Na...I also miss Morteza Tabrizi! Wanted to see him there among the gang. Great great player.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Na...I also miss Morteza Tabrizi! Wanted to see him there among the gang. Great great player.
                          He's there too!

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            He's there too!
                            Oh yeah!! I missed him in the list! Good then!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              They see our players they way we see Afghani players. The signed our players and put them at the end of the bench. As if all their crappy players are better than ours.
                              Iranian conspirancy at it´s best. First of all, this has nothing to do with the FA.
                              Secondly: Are you seriously saying that they buy our players to place them on the bench?
                              None of the players which changed to Turkey showed a solid performance over a very long period (expect M. Khakpour at Van Spor). Some of them even left a very bad impression like taking drugs or leaving after signing an agreement.
                              We should stop always seing conspirancy everywhere. Let´s face it: Those players who changed to turkey just have not been good enough at that moment. Point.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                                Iranian conspirancy at it´s best. First of all, this has nothing to do with the FA.
                                Secondly: Are you seriously saying that they buy our players to place them on the bench?
                                None of the players which changed to Turkey showed a solid performance over a very long period (expect M. Khakpour at Van Spor). Some of them even left a very bad impression like taking drugs or leaving after signing an agreement.
                                We should stop always seing conspirancy everywhere. Let´s face it: Those players who changed to turkey just have not been good enough at that moment. Point.
                                How do you explain Shahbazzadeh then?

Comment

Working...
                                X