This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    What's scary is if CQ leaves after the WC, you run the possibility of Bronko taking over TM
    Alex Nouri is my wish. I'd like to see him travel with the team to Russia. Also I believe Queiroz will help IFF choose the next coach.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      What's scary is if CQ leaves after the WC, you run the possibility of Bronko taking over TM
      I hope they bring Nouri if that ever happens. By the way i heard Fifa ranked National team coaches and CQ is 7th on their list.
      sigpic

Comment

Alex Nouri is the most logical choice, but in reality he is CQ light, he doesn't have 30% of CQs extended experience unfortunately, but hes bright, he has European coaching experience and his tactics although predictable, are Budesliga level and this is a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
          I hope they bring Nouri if that ever happens. By the way i heard Fifa ranked National team coaches and CQ is 7th on their list.
          its not fifas list

Comment

Iran need a better, more experienced coach than Nouri. We at least need a coach in the same caliber as CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Iran need a better, more experienced coach than Nouri. We at least need a coach in the same caliber as CQ.
              There aren´t that many coaches in the caliber of CQ + those few world class coaches that can match him, wouldn't come to work in Iran.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

There is a reason Nouri was fired, he just is not a good coach. We need world class coaches coaching our national team. I would say he is slightly better than Ghotibi.

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                  There is a reason Nouri was fired, he just is not a good coach. We need world class coaches coaching our national team. I would say he is slightly better than Ghotibi.
                  Clipsport is back!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Clipsport is back!
                    What are you talking about dude? Why are you making garbage up?

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                      Comments like these just get me. Nouri took a shitty werder bremen team and made them into one of the most exciting teams in the division. A really poor summer transfer window where they failed to strengthen, and the overall quality of the top league that is the BUNDESLIGA, along with his general lack of experience as a coach led to him not meeting expectations in his second season. how on earth can you compare that to fucking Ghotbi who got fired from a thai team, some second division korean team, etc ???

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Comments like these just get me. Nouri took a shitty werder bremen team and made them into one of the most exciting teams in the division. A really poor summer transfer window where they failed to strengthen, and the overall quality of the top league that is the BUNDESLIGA, along with his general lack of experience as a coach led to him not meeting expectations in his second season. how on earth can you compare that to fucking Ghotbi who got fired from a thai team, some second division korean team, etc ???
                        If Nouri as you say is this good he would have multiple job offers by multiple teams now.. He doesn't, which just proves otherwise.

Comment

If CQ leaves after the WC which i hope that he at least stay till the end of the Asian cup, the only other logical choice would be Branco.

I truely believe that Branko is a much better coach now that he was 12 years ago , much more experienced and improved.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            If CQ leaves after the WC which i hope that he at least stay till the end of the Asian cup, the only other logical choice would be Branco.

I truely believe that Branko is a much better coach now that he was 12 years ago , much more experienced and improved.
                            I think you're right. my git feeling is that they might be lining him up to replace CQ. I honestly think Branko wants the position as well.

Comment

please NO branko, do you remmber him in 2005 world cup qualifiers and 2006 world cup, he cant create despline in tm, even in pp he cant. we should not bring him back, the moment branko is back players like rahmati will be back in tm and all the band bazi and parti bazi will be back in full swing again. either keep CQ or bring a new coach same as him, you want to improve not de-prove. why bring a coach who is 1000 times worst than him.

Comment

I think we have a bigger problem.

Would our boys like Azmoun/Jahanbakhsh/Ezzatollahi/PAG/Mohammadi etc be ok with an inexperienced/vatani coach? I think CQ has raised the IQ of our team by miles and the Iranian players themselves have become more tactically aware than most vatani coaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X