This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    People, I was being sarcastic we obviously are going to lose 8-0 (bad joke I know sorry), but seriously playing them 6-D??? Is this what we are going to do instead for making up for IFF incompetence for lack of proper friendlies? How far is this from saying we are going to have players play FIFA in order to warm up for the 2 main powerhouses we will be facing at 2018 WC?
    i think people got something wrong, i think CQ said we will play friendlies, that a given but also play on the 6-d

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      People, I was being sarcastic we obviously are going to lose 8-0 (bad joke I know sorry), but seriously playing them 6-D??? Is this what we are going to do instead for making up for IFF incompetence for lack of proper friendlies? How far is this from saying we are going to have players play FIFA in order to warm up for the 2 main powerhouses we will be facing at 2018 WC?
      Carlos Queiroz mentioned that Man U used this idea as a way to prepare for their matches... I don’t see the problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Carlos Queiroz mentioned that Man U used this idea as a way to prepare for their matches... I don’t see the problem here.
        If it helps fair enough, but my anger was targeted more towards IFF procrastination, the players however and CQ are doing an amazing job as shown this week by legionnaires

Comment

There is no such thing as a sixth dimension except in hypothesized/theoretical physics (which hasn’t and won’t be proven). Given that we can only experience three dimensional space, I’m pretty sure this is a 3D simulation software that our lovely reporters are describing as a 6D whatever. The more Ds the better!!

Comment

Why the fuck would we want to play Iraq in Karbala?! I can't believe what I'm reading on PFDC front news.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
              There is no such thing as a sixth dimension except in hypothesized/theoretical physics (which hasn’t and won’t be proven). Given that we can only experience three dimensional space, I’m pretty sure this is a 3D simulation software that our lovely reporters are describing as a 6D whatever. The more Ds the better!!
              Usually what happens is each D means an additional experience. For example, at a lot of theme parks you can watch "4D" movies which just means you are wearing 3D glasses but the seats move (for example a "4D" roller coaster experience where you have 3D glasses and the seats move to simulate the roller coaster). There is also theme parks where you can watch "5D" movies where you're wearing 3D glasses, the seats move and precipitation/wind is simulated as well. etc. etc.

Comment

that what she said

Comment

Why are we talking and dedicating 2 pages to this 6 th and 5 th dimensional BS ???????

Comment

I think 6D is just a ghetto ass irani way of saying Virtual Reality

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                      I think 6D is just a ghetto ass irani way of saying Virtual Reality
                      lool
                      I can already imagine TM players wearing Samsung VR headsets like a bunch of Stevie Wonders running into each other all over the pitch..! 😎🤪All for the sake of saving money instead playing friendlies vs quality sides...!🙄

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        lool
                        I can already imagine TM players wearing Samsung VR headsets like a bunch of Stevie Wonders running into each other all over the pitch..! 😎🤪All for the sake of saving money instead playing friendlies vs quality sides...!🙄
                        Lol this was orignially my whole point, I thought that instead of playing friendlies we would be doing wearing VR headsets. Or something similar to the 4-D/5-D movies they have in Iran where it starts shaking

Comment

I dont know if this has been posted before. Interesting facts I have taken from group B:

2 - Morocco 27,2 years
                          3 - Portugal 27,7 years
                          4 - Spain 28,0 years

Height:
                          1 - Iran 183,4 cm
                          2 - Morroco 182,4 cm
                          3 - Portugal 180,5 cm
                          4 - Spain 179,5 cm

So, we have both the youngest and tallest team of group B.

Source: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...6.html#2921472

Comment

No doubt the age + height statistic (on paper) will come in handy for Iran IF we capitalize on the chances we get in these matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                              I dont know if this has been posted before. Interesting facts I have taken from group B:

2 - Morocco 27,2 years
                              3 - Portugal 27,7 years
                              4 - Spain 28,0 years

Height:
                              1 - Iran 183,4 cm
                              2 - Morroco 182,4 cm
                              3 - Portugal 180,5 cm
                              4 - Spain 179,5 cm

So, we have both the youngest and tallest team of group B.

Source: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...6.html#2921472
                              we need to thank CQ, otherwise with the likes of Bronko, QN, Ghotbi we would still have Daei, enayati and rahmati in the line up
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

What's scary is if CQ leaves after the WC, you run the possibility of Bronko taking over TM

Comment

Working...
                                X