X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Togolese source also confirms the match will be played in Tehran:

"The Sharks will go to Iran

Initially planned in Russia, the friendly match between Togo and Iran will finally take place in Tehran on 5 October. The players of Claude Le Roy did not obtain the visas to go to Moscow.

The Iranian team is ranked 25 th worldwide according to FIFA.

The President of the Iranian Football Federation, Mehdi Taj, confirmed to Republicoftogo.com the holding of the meeting in Tehran.

'Yes, the match between Tim Melli and the Sharks of Togo will take place in Tehran on 5 October at the Azadi stadium'.""

http://www.republicoftogo.com/Toutes...-iront-en-Iran
    Last edited by aenima_8; 09-26-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

According to a report:
      Cheshmi, Ebrahimi, Noorafkan, Khanzadeh , Tabrizi, Mazaheri , Aghaei... have received invitation to join training...

بازیکنانی نظیر روزبه چشمی، امید ابراهیمی، امید نورافکن، محمدرضا خانزاده، مرتضی تبریزی، رشید مظاهری، سعید آقایی و ... پیامک مربیان تیم ملی را دریافت کرده*اند و قرار است امروز به اردو بروند. این در حالی است که تیمی مانند پدیده مشهد که غیر از خانزاده یک ملی پوش دیگر هم دارد، فردا باید مقابل پارس جنوبی به میدان برود و طبیعی است که بازیکنانش نمی توانند امشب اردوی این تیم را ترک کنند

از این رو برخی بازیکنان دیگر نیز که فردا بازی دارند، در فهرست جدید تیم ملی جای گرفته اند و پیامک مربیان را نیز دریافت کردند تا شرایط برایشان سخت شود. البته این احتمال وجود دارد که با توجه به باقی ماندن چند مسابقه از هفته هشتم، دعوت از بازیکنان به صورت مخفیانه صورت گرفته و شاید بعد از بازی های پنجشنبه لیست تیم ملی به صورت رسمی اعلام شود...
      Last edited by St_Mark; 09-27-2017, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Swedish news reported that ghoddos got invitation to Swedish NT and has until friday to decide

Source

Swedish coach about saman
        – Vi har pratat med honom inför den här samlingen och han själv har velat fundera lite på saken vilket han gör. Så länge en spelare inte spelat en annat landslag så är han möjlig. När vi analyserade totalläget efter helgen var Saman en spelare som hade kunnat vara med i den här truppen. Han ville fundera och får fundera ytterligare någon dag om han vill vara med oss. Han har fått möjligheten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
          Swedish news reported that ghoddos got invitation to Swedish NT and has until friday to decide

Source

Swedish coach about saman
          – Vi har pratat med honom inför den här samlingen och han själv har velat fundera lite på saken vilket han gör. Så länge en spelare inte spelat en annat landslag så är han möjlig. När vi analyserade totalläget efter helgen var Saman en spelare som hade kunnat vara med i den här truppen. Han ville fundera och får fundera ytterligare någon dag om han vill vara med oss. Han har fått möjligheten.
          I think that´s good. Now we get to know if he truly wants to play for Iran or not when he has a choice. Our fans have already showed how much love he gets and he has gotten a lot of racist response from swedes when he chose us in the first place. So lets see...

Comment

I can't see how he chooses Sweden now after the reception he got in Tehran and joining the team.

Will be a huge shock to me.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              I can't see how he chooses Sweden now after the reception he got in Tehran and joining the team.

Will be a huge shock to me.
              Go with Iran to World Cup as a a starter or MAYBE sit on the bench with Sweden and Maybe Qualify to the WC?? hmmmm no brainer IMO!

Comment

^ one can only dream of such a organized and long term federation! One day, one day.

Comment

He should represent Iran for one simple and overwhelming reason... he has Iranian blood running through his veins.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Message to IFF, listen to CQ and spend on friendlies and not take the cheap route
                    they take the cheap route again, they want tro go to checheniaaa as camp....near Iran, they always choose the forest point, like friedrichshafen in Germany...
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Akbar Emani also is in additional list for training.

HIS time with U16 2008 champion team with Kaveh, PNG , Alishah...

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-27-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

^ Omg look at Morteza!!

Comment

Adebayor and Ayite will miss Iran clash..

Comment

Gholizadeh, Mahini, Torabi and Kanaani from Saipa have been called up.

Comment

I'm happy to see more players outside of PP and EsEs get called up.

Comment

Is there a list for TM friendlies?

Comment

Working...
                                X