Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid has received a 2 game suspension, which means, that he will miss the first WC game.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Saeid has received a 2 game suspension, which means, that he will miss the first WC game.
      He is lucky to have gotten the minimum.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

CQ said we will play 6 friendlies, i don't know if this is including Togo and Russia or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          CQ said we will play 6 friendlies, i don't know if this is including Togo and Russia or not?
          yes 2+4

I think that by itself will be a HUGE achievement for IFF!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            yes 2+4
            I think that by itself will be a HUGE achievement for IFF!!
            Well there are two more FIFA days in November which if we play two more then two matches in 8 months(between Dec 2017 to July 2018) is not enough!!

Comment

CQ on FB:

"Last training before match with Togo. For those who today tried to hit our captain Jalal, let us be clear: It is impossible to break this group! Those who attack one player, are also attacking the Team. We don't break, we grow stronger!

All for Team Melli!"

Anyone know what happened to Jalal?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                Anyone know what happened to Jalal?
                http://90tv.ir/video/419128/%D8%A7%D...88%DA%AF%D9%88

Comment

Ok guys i listened to his press conference: There will two phases:
                  1) Long term preparation which include four camps and 6 friendly matches(including two this month).
                  2) and two or three matches approaching the World Cup in another series of camps.

So overall around 8-9 matches which is quite good.

http://90tv.ir/video/419128/%D8%A7%D...88%DA%AF%D9%88

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 3

So latest news is that in addition to being club-less, Dejagah is now injured, has not taken part in the latest training and will be missing the Togo match along with Mohammadi.

Hopefully it's not a serious injury otherwise he still won't find a team any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      So latest news is that in addition to being club-less, Dejagah is now injured, has not taken part in the latest training and will be missing the Togo match along with Mohammadi.

Hopefully it's not a serious injury otherwise he still won't find a team any time soon
                      Everyone needs to chill on Dejagah man.

Were all acting like we know better than him. He said himself yesterday he has a couple of offers atm but he wants to wait for the right offer that he is happy with and can play at.

Comment

He doesn’t say what they said about Jalal anyone knows?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          He doesn’t say what they said about Jalal anyone knows?
                          jalal said it was related to doping. they obviously have accused him of being tested positive but jalal claimed he has not even left any doping test last 3-4 years

Comment

A newspaper made up a rumor that Jalal has been caught doping. It's garbage. CQ was very angry at the newspaper that published such bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Everyone needs to chill on Dejagah man.

Were all acting like we know better than him. He said himself yesterday he has a couple of offers atm but he wants to wait for the right offer that he is happy with and can play at.
                              What ashkan is doing is extremely arrogant there is no excuse for a footballer of his caliber to be clubless especially if he is going to be a part of TM.

I'm a fan of Dejagah I like everything he brings to TM but to spend half a season without a team and then do it again is pure ignorance. If you have offers (which he himself has already said) and you'd rather not play and wait another half a season before you make your decision then your brain is not properly working.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                What ashkan is doing is extremely arrogant there is no excuse for a footballer of his caliber to be clubless especially if he is going to be a part of TM.
                                I'm a fan of Dejagah I like everything he brings to TM but to spend half a season without a team and then do it again is pure ignorance. If you have offers (which he himself has already said) and you'd rather not play and wait another half a season before you make your decision then your brain is not properly working.
                                Everyone says they don't care about azmouns club status because he continues to deliver for team melli. How is dejagah different? I know it's frustrating not seeing him with a team but even without a team, against Syria, he was our best player. Head and shoulder above everyone, even was good fitness wise. I know it's frustrating for you but still you saw he is still killing it for
                                Team melli, which is all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X