No announcement yet.

Taremi suspended four months & Persepolis banned from two transfer windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi has just burned a whole lot of basijee bridges. He better cross his T and dot his I; hope everything goes great bc he is going to have a shit of a time if he needs to ply his trade in Iran.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

He needs to get his ass to Europe asap!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...it-persepolis/
        wow okay... Honestly I kind of feel bad for Perspolis but this should be good for Taremi as long as he is smart about it. I think he can play very well for some european teams !

I can actually see him do very well in the MLS, he could easily become the top scorer of a team but he's never going to go to the MLS lol!
        MLS is a decent league but Taremi's potential is wayyy too high for MLS lol

Unfortunately, his dumbass will probably join Al-Ghafara in Qatar. How bad is Al-Ghafara you may ask? They have a Sudanese player who isn't even called up for the national team…

Comment

Being a free agent will significantly raise the quality of teams willing to take him on. He won't have to settle for rich Arab teams that can afford his price tag. If the end goal is playing in Europe, not renewing your contract will aid him in achieving that in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X