This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Lol, cuz Taremi isn't the only talented domestic player... I know, crazy thought.
    Also I'm not a vatanparast. I'm a performance-parast. I just don't think playing overseas automatically means better development. It depend on the situation.
    Yup, That's only reason one might have different opinion than you. It can't possibly be that people have different perspective on what constitutes a good player. It must be trolling.
    You're so obtuse.

When someone says both of our top strikers and goalscorers are sentient sacks of whatever, it's really not having an opinion - it's just trying to get a reaction by saying outrageous things. Opinions have to be educational and based on arguments/knowledge, which yours are always devoid of.

You are only here to ruffle feathers and have an antagonistic personality.

Comment

They aren't though. Alipour Is on the pace to have better season than Taremi did last year. Azmoun has had 1 goal in 19 games, and Saeid is playing for a team and a coach that haven't achieved anything ever and is at the risk of dissolving. Oh wow, he was on TOTW in Russia once. Wow! such a great achievement. Untouchable, Can't believe Real Madrid hasn't signed him yet.
      But facts don't matter apparently matter here. Only name and status.
      You have to appreciate the context of the arguments which i'm making, they are much unlike your empty arguments: Playing for Perspolis is better for your development as a player than playing basement football in the Russian league", well Sardar Azmoun proved you wrong there silly boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        You're so obtuse.
        When someone says both of our top strikers are sentient sacks of whatever, it's really not having an opinion. Opinions have to be educational and based on arguments/knowledge, which yours are always devoid of.
        You are only here to ruffle feathers and have an antagonistic personality.
        What are you basing that on? Currently Karim, Kaveh and Alipour are better than Azmoun and Taremi. Also, Azmoun is miles ahead of Taremi. I only compared Taremi (slow, overrated and out of shape from being suspended) to a sack of potatoes.

Here is some knowledge: Karim is the top striker in Greece, Kaveh is the top striker in Belgium, And Alipour is the best striker in Iran. Azmoun and Mehdi don't even come close to that right now.
        Here is some more knowledge: Amkar Perm and their coach have not achieved anything in their history.

If I were here to just ruffle feathers then I wouldn't praise JB, Karim, Kaveh, Masoud, Seyed Jalal,etc... I just find particular players(Azmoun, Ashkan, Taremi) and teams(basement dwelling Russian teams) overrated.

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        You have to appreciate the context of the arguments which i'm making, they are much unlike your empty arguments: :Playing for Perspolis is better for our development as a player than playing basement football in the Russian league", well Sardar Azmoun proved you wrong there silly boy
        Rostov was not a Basement dwelling club when Sardar played for them. Neither was Rubin Kazan when Sardar joined them the first time. You do understand that, right?
        Last edited by The; 12-16-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

And not too mention Amsarifard who played in the Segunda Division for Osasuna, eventhough he failed to score for Osasuna, it was much better for his development (and experience) as a player than staying in Iran and playing for Perspolis or Tractor Sazi. Otherwise he would've never played for Olympiakos, point is if you want to make it as a player you have to take risks, which is what Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Mohamadi and Ezatolahi are doing, and what Ansarifard did before he went to play for the biggest club in Greece, so you better show some respect to our legionairs boy

Comment

At the end of the day no matter how you turn the tables, Amkar Perm is not a club where Saeid and his potential belongs. The Getafe offer back then would have really been better for his career, he would at least experience La Liga / Segunda Division.

It makes me sad that a youth product of Atletico Madrid hasn't made notable progress since he moved to Europe in 2014 (almost 4 years), apart from his league + CL spells for Rostov last year.

I just hope he makes a wise decision and goes to a more development focused league.

Comment

They aren't though. Alipour Is on the pace to have better season than Taremi did last year. Azmoun has had 1 goal in 19 games, and Saeid is playing for a team and a coach that haven't achieved anything ever and is at the risk of dissolving. Oh wow, he was on TOTW in Russia once. Wow! such a great achievement. Untouchable, Can't believe Real Madrid hasn't signed him yet.

But facts don't matter apparently matter here. Only name and status.
              listen , who in your opinion is a better option than ezatolahi. You need to be realistic as well and get off whatever drug your taking, we dont have a better central midfield player than Saeid. That is the reality. CQ knows it too and thats why even during his worst run of form he was still fixed. And its not jsut one week, he has been in good form for months now. Just because he plays in a smaller team and you dont watch him doesnt mean reality stops.

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Amkar Perm 2017/18

I am from Seattle. And we finished second (even though I think the first place Toronto with our own boy Mehrdad was far better). MLS is nowhere near IPL. A good way to see this is that when an EU player like Roy Keane comes to MLS he instantly becomes god.We saw Roy Keane against Iran in 2002. A good player but not the god he was in US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I'm tempted to make another starter pack featuring PFDC members who think MLS is better than IPL and vice versa

This discussion will probably never end

Comment

Only deluded members like Z Joon think IPL is better than MLS (or Belgian League). That's not even a discussion, nobody in their right place of mind would even start debating that. Only Perspolis would survive in MLS since they can actually string a few passes together.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      listen , who in your opinion is a better option than ezatolahi. You need to be realistic as well and get off whatever drug your taking, we dont have a better central midfield player than Saeid. That is the reality. CQ knows it too and thats why even during his worst run of form he was still fixed. And its not jsut one week, he has been in good form for months now. Just because he plays in a smaller team and you dont watch him doesnt mean reality stops.
                      Azize delam, ghorbooneh oon cheshmat beram, I'm not saying Saeid is not a good player, He is doing well ever since his Loan from Rostov, and my initial post was about the fact that Saeid is a good player who is being wasted in Amkar perm and I rather see him get loaned out to PP. Then other members brought up my opinion about the quality of Azmoun and Taremi.
                      Here look for yourself.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2510514

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      And not too mention Amsarifard who played in the Segunda Division for Osasuna, eventhough he failed to score for Osasuna, it was much better for his development (and experience) as a player than staying in Iran and playing for Perspolis or Tractor Sazi. Otherwise he would've never played for Olympiakos, point is if you want to make it as a player you have to take risks, which is what Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Mohamadi and Ezatolahi are doing, and what Ansarifard did before he went to play for the biggest club in Greece, so you better show some respect to our legionairs boy
                      Going to Panionios is how Karim ended up in Olympiakos. But let's not let facts get in the way, right?
                      Last edited by The; 12-16-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

What are you basing that on? Currently Karim, Kaveh and Alipour are better than Azmoun and Taremi. Also, Azmoun is miles ahead of Taremi. I only compared Taremi (slow, overrated and out of shape from being suspended) to a sack of potatoes.

Here is some knowledge: Karim is the top striker in Greece, Kaveh is the top striker in Belgium, And Alipour is the best striker in Iran. Azmoun and Mehdi don't even come close to that right now.
                        Here is some more knowledge: Amkar Perm and their coach have not achieved anything in their history.

If I were here to just ruffle feathers then I wouldn't praise JB, Karim, Kaveh, Masoud, Seyed Jalal,etc... I just find particular players(Azmoun, Ashkan, Taremi) and teams(basement dwelling Russian teams) overrated.

Rostov was not a Basement dwelling club when Sardar played for them. Neither was Rubin Kazan when Sardar joined them the first time. You do understand that, right?
                        In the 2015-2016 season Azmoun got loaned to Rostov from Rubin Kazan, Rostov was playing relegation football and it was Azmoun who saved them from relegation with his vital goals, he was 20 years old, do you understand that? Alipour and Rezaei aren't good enough to shine Azmoun's shoes btw

Comment

Khale zanak interview
                          Last edited by 04041374; 12-17-2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Azize delam, ghorbooneh oon cheshmat beram, I'm not saying Saeid is not a good player, He is doing well ever since his Loan from Rostov, and my initial post was about the fact that Saeid is a good player who is being wasted in Amkar perm and I rather see him get loaned out to PP. Then other members brought up my opinion about the quality of Azmoun and Taremi.
                            Here look for yourself.
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2510514
                            Going to Panionios is how Karim ended up in Olympiakos. But let's not let facts get in the way, right?
                            Haha are you serious man? Do you understand the concepts of development or process or progress? Ansarifard played in the second division of Spain, gained vital experience, moved to a small Greek club, gained more vital experience, with the progress and improvement he made (which he wouldn't have made in Perspolis or Tractor Sazi, at least not on that level) he would not be where he is today. Same with Jahanbakhsh, he relegated in his first year at NEC, when he was 20 years of age he was playing in the second division in Holland. And look at where he is now, moreover the Dutch league is no where near the Russian league. Point is playing in Europe makes our players mentally stronger, they develop in all areas, and the ones who are not strong enough go back to Iran only to become forgotten. Russian or Dutch etc leagues own IPL, MLS, or any other non European league. This is the reality in football, and unfortunately Iranian players are not branded (no marketing value), thus they have to start at a lower level, and the younger they make a move to Europe the better. Who knows maybe Azmoun and co will pave the way for a new generation of Iranian players to start their careers in better clubs and competitions? And in the future the more Iranians play in Europe the better it will be for Iranian football and our domestic league (coaching, professional football knowledge etc) capisce?

Comment

Or breaks you when you're at critical stage of your emotional development. If you're stuck playing for losers, that can actually back fire mentally.
                              It depends on the player.

You either rise to the challenge and become a player who can thrive anywhere, or you go back to Perspolis player earning lots with an oversized ego.

There's also something as good as playing against quality opponents. It's having a good coach who will take the time to develop your game and uses you properly.
                              How many coaches like that do we have in Iran at any one time? Very few.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Saeid has worked hard at Amkar and it’s evident in every match he plays. I don’t care if FC Amkar is an aashghaal club, but it is in a professional league and they have to perform in front of the best clubs in Russia. That said, I’m sure he will make the best decision which will benefit Saeid. If he has to leave Amkar then he will leave Amkar.

Has anyone noticed the way he jogs and runs on the pitch? The way his arms swing while he’s jogging. How he quickly gets back to mark his man. Kind of reminds me of Nekounam.

Javad became our game changer and he became a game changer from the many years of experience he gained in La Liga with Osasuna. Of course it doesn’t make sense to make this comparison because Saeid is still very young and he still has a lot of growing to do. But it’s an interesting thought nonetheless.

I have faith in Saeed and believe he will continue to grow. Just as Sardar Azmoun has Khalil Azmoun looking after him, Saeed has his father looking after him as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X