This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    It may be riid, but at least it's some better riid than Qatar All Stars Leauge or some other Persian Gulf Leauges
    fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      tell me your joking ... Russian football may be shitty, but the league is actually strong in european competition ( likely due to their tactical, defensive, physical style). On the other hand american football is just a disaster and the league is full on joke. Even americans know it. Fc dallas suck too. Just look at american team performances in Northern American competetion, theyre horrible. Always get spanked by mexicans.

and perm just beat lokomotiv who are third place, away from home as well. They cant be that shit.
      Kind of hard to take someone serious who actually believes Azmoun is succeeding in Rubin Kazan, so I'm just going end here.

Comment

RPL > Eredivisie >>> MLS

All Day

Any Day

/discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Kind of hard to take someone serious who actually believes Azmoun is succeeding in Rubin Kazan, so I'm just going end here.
          azmoun isnt succeeding at rubin kazan . He is stagnating. Hopefully that stagnation will still allow him to be in form for WC. Kind of hard to take you seriously bro, 95 % of ur comments are childish spam

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            RPL > Eredivisie >>> MLS

All Day

Any Day

/discussion
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              azmoun isnt succeeding at rubin kazan . He is stagnating. Hopefully that stagnation will still allow him to be in form for WC. Kind of hard to take you seriously bro, 95 % of ur comments are childish spam
              LOL, you just posted a statement without any evidence/stats to back it up and my comments are spam? The irony. You probably haven't even seen one MLS game in your life. Because if you would have, you wouldn't be making stupid/idiotic comments bashing MLS, FC Dallas sucks (because Arsenal are having a wonder...?! But that's a different story), and even Mexicans owning our team despite consistently knocking them out in our CL and having nearly beating their NT. Also, joojehkabob FC beat Real Madrid in a leauge match does that make them a world class team...?

Comment

MLS????LOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

The problem is mostly style. I dont know much about Russian football, but maybe weak spanish team?

Comment

Ezzatollahi starting his first match for Amkar in the russian cup game.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                      Ezzatollahi starting his first match for Amkar in the russian cup game.
                      Amkar won 4 - 0 any word on how Ezzi played?

Comment

Guys MLS is not that weak but definitely not stronger than the Russian League. Ezatolahi's playing style does not fit the RPL though, he would develope much better in Spain, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Portugal etc. In leagues where they play technical football and less physical like PL or Bundesliga

Comment

Saeid with a yellow card. I think he played well though overall. If I'm not mistaken, he picked up an assist.

Comment

he did play well. His long passing was good and he had less turnovers, kept the ball moving quicker. Still at times he could have played quicker, but good that he got confidence up and played the full 90. Hopefully he starts to start in league. Their team is actually not as bad as previously thought.

Comment

Damesh garm!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                Damesh garm!
                                eh not yet. Lets have him starting in leauge matches first. But he looks very comfortable and friendly with new teammates which is a good sign

Comment

Working...
                                X