• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zodtYaWAek

goal saving tackle in the last minute of the match at 6:02

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Yeah I guess riding foolad's bench is comparable to playing 90 minutes against zenit away. LOL. Saeid is 21, still so young, yes we all want him to be in a better league and team, but currently he has established himself as a starter, played in huge games against likes of Spartak, Zenit, Locomotive, all teams that are of a high european calibre, and done very well against them. His positioning, physicality, and defensive play is really of a high standard, and seldom seen of a player at his age. His technical play is also improving, today he had 75% pass success rate, and he is generally way calmer and quicker in possession. And we are seeing him incorporate goals into his game now as well, a few goals before the winter break, two good goals during friendlies as well. The style of Amkar is a very deep defensive block, and pretty similar to the defensive shape we will use vs the likes of Spain. Today he was playing in midfield against paredes and kuyzaev, two top young midfielders in europe, and he and his team held his own.

Its time we give a little more respect to saeid, maybe he did make the wrong choice going to russia, but he is still busting his ass off and putting in solid performances against high quality opposition. How many 21 year old iranians central mids can we say have ever already played and scored at a champions league level, and play week in week out full 90's against the likes of zenit (top scorers in Europa League, spent 100 million this year on assembling their team), Spartak (Champions of Russia), etc, etc ? The answer is none. There never have been any that have achieved what ezatolahi has at his age. We need to have some perspective when judging our players.

Btw, he was rated 7/10 by whoscored.
      I think most of us are just upset at his red card during the game against South Korea. He brought his boot down on the Korean player which resulted in him being sent off and suspended for the game against Syria and the first WC game.

Comment

Honestly guys, I just watched all the highlights. I can't say he played bad but every time Zenet had a chance to score Saeid was behind he ball :S!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          I think most of us are just upset at his red card during the game against South Korea. He brought his boot down on the Korean player which resulted in him being sent off and suspended for the game against Syria and the first WC game.
          HE WAS ATTACKED!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            HE WAS ATTACKED!
            que? Attacked or not, doesn't justify stomping on someone's head.

Comment

que? Attacked or not, doesn't justify stomping on someone's head.
              You don’t know for a fact he did it on purpose and will never know so let’s not keep speculating he did it on purpose. We should blaming the referee if anything not our innocent NT player who was attacked! Plus the referee had something against Iran otherwise he would have carded the opposition team’s player because 1.He started 2.He was 100% not focused on the ball 3. It’s a rivalry match. So fuck that Australian referee (again) for robbing us of another one of our players.

Comment

You don’t know for a fact he did it on purpose and will never know so let’s not keep speculating he did it on purpose. We should blaming the referee if anything not our innocent NT player who was attacked! Plus the referee had something against Iran otherwise he would have carded the opposition team’s player because 1.He started 2.He was 100% not focused on the ball 3. It’s a rivalry match. So fuck that Australian referee (again) for robbing us of another one of our players.
                I know for a fact he did it on purpose because I'm not delusional like you. Get out of here with your "it was the referee". I bet you are one of the people who says Pooladi did nothing wrong and it was all Ben William's during AC 2015. Go get yours eyes checked, he clearly stomped on the SK player in retaliation. Stop playing the victim. His eye for an eye mentality got him a red card.

https://streamable.com/faod5

Comment

I know for a fact he did it on purpose because I'm not delusional like you. Get out of here with your "it was the referee". I bet you are one of the people who says Pooladi did nothing wrong and it was all Ben William's during AC 2015. Go get yours eyes checked, he clearly stomped on the SK player in retaliation. Stop playing the victim. His eye for an eye mentality got him a red card.

this incident just has no relevance. He made an honest mistake in one irrelevant game months ago. what do you want to do crucify him?

Comment

this incident just has no relevance. He made an honest mistake in one irrelevant game months ago. what do you want to do crucify him?
                    Do you understand English? If so, go and re-read my reply to your original comment. No where I mentioned "crucifying" him. I stated that it was upsetting seeing him do something like that. Hopefully with more experience he won't let the heat of the moment get the best of him.

Comment

Again, you can't know for a fact unless you were in this head. You have failed to explain why the KOREAN PLAYER DID NOT GET CARDED while Ezatolahi did. Again, I do not speak of Pouladi's actions, but at the fact that the referee forgot he had already booked Pouladi which shows his impotence as a referee. And if you are looking for so much reasons to why our player was guilty than what's the point of supporting TM?

Do you understand English? If so, go and re-read my reply to your original comment. No where I mentioned "crucifying" him. I stated that it was upsetting seeing him do something like that. Hopefully with more experience he won't let the heat of the moment get the best of him.
                      Also, is it that hard to have a debate without leaning towards insulting the other party?

Comment

yeah mahestan jan I read your original comment and it made no sense. To still be mad at ezatolahi for that one incident and using that one incident to justify bashing his performances for his club side doesnt make sense. Maybe your english isnt that strong, or you just havent bothered to read the arguments posted here. There are some people that I believed were unjustifiably criticizing him, and not for the incident which you keep referring to, but for moving to RPL and playing for a team like Amkar perm, and constantly saying how shit he is for playing there, completely disregarding the fact that at his age he is a starter in a competitive league that places very little faith in young players, and that his performances have been getting better and better throughout the season

Comment

Again, you can't know for a fact unless you were in this head. You have failed to explain why the KOREAN PLAYER DID NOT GET CARDED while Ezatolahi did. Again, I do not speak of Pouladi's actions, but at the fact that the referee forgot he had already booked Pouladi which shows his impotence as a referee. And if you are looking for so much reasons to why our player was guilty than what's the point of supporting TM?
                          You are delusional. I have no reason to discuss this with you any further and you will be getting added to my ignore list.

Comment

yeah mahestan jan I read your original comment and it made no sense. To still be mad at ezatolahi for that one incident and using that one incident to justify bashing his performances for his club side doesnt make sense.
                            I am not bashing his club performance. I think he is a good player with a ton of potential. I think he got a lot of flak on PFDC because of his red card.

Comment

HE WAS ATTACKED!
                              Whatttttt? Lol I hope you were just kidding. What do you mean by “he was attacked”?

Guys c’mon bias is a terrible attribute one can have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Whatttttt? Lol I hope you were just kidding. What do you mean by “he was attacked”?

Guys c’mon bias is a terrible attribute one can have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                He could have been blinded or seen eye damage, don't underestimate what the opposition did. How is it bias when our player gets carded while the Korean doesn't? Still to this day I'm searching for that answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X