Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his passing was better at 71%, still he needs to be hitting 80% at the least. But good to see clear improvement. That is the result of consistent PT

Comment

I am pretty dissapointed to see where this guy ended up. Someone who was part of Atletico youth system, should by now at least be playing somewhere in top 4 leagues, even a bottom table teams would have been Ok. Not a struggling bottom table Russian club.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I am pretty dissapointed to see where this guy ended up. Someone who was part of Atletico youth system, should by now at least be playing somewhere in top 4 leagues, even a bottom table teams would have been Ok. Not a struggling bottom table Russian club.
        It was obvious that he put some big hurdles for his careerr to jump from Spain to a random club of an average league.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          agreed. But it doesnt always work out for various reasons. A nigerian forward who was in barcelona academy until last season now plays for peykan...

Comment

From warm sunny Madrid to cold wasteland of Russia. Probably is freezing his ass of right now regretting this transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              From warm sunny Madrid to cold wasteland of Russia. Probably is freezing his ass of right now regretting this transfer.
              let him. Him and Sardar have like 0 brain left to use?

Comment

sha**ing more girls than us too.
                Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Comment

People b**** and moan too much on PFDC.

Same people who b**** and moan will either disappear or pretend "they knew it would happen" once a player surpasses their expectations.

I swear, people do not understand patience on this forum.

Comment

like it or not he's the only good defensive midfield option we have. I hope we can invite teimourian back to TM PLEAAAASE. shojaei will 100% be back INSHALLAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Same people who b**** and moan will either disappear or pretend "they knew it would happen" once a player surpasses their expectations.

True! He is doing well in the last 4 games. he just need to continue his training and keep his form. THere are 15 more games this season.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ezzatollahi has been playing from the start against his old club Anzhi Makhachkala. They are down 2-1 with about 15 min remaining.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...hi-Makhachkala

he was the best rated player on his team with a 7.3, and the second best player on the entire pitch. His pass success rate was 82, a massive improvement from 3-4 games ago when he was barely hitting 65% accurate passes ! . Fantastic news to see him improving, and becoming a mainstay for his team. This was Amkar 2nd loss in the last 10 games. They were actually on a decent run. Hopefully saeid can translate his good form into the league into good TM performances. He has played against good opposition in big games since the last TM friendlies, especially did well vs Spartak, Rubin, today. Great news because he will need to be on peak form if we are to stand a chance given how mediocre our central midfield is.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Oh yeah, and even I was one of those who made fun of people watching Ghoddos, and I was wrong
                            sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Saed will be a starter for the rest of the season, and he returns to his much quicker self, he looked very rusty and slow the last couple of months.

I remember last season when he got minutes for rostov he was much faster and dangerous.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Hopefully Saed will be a starter for the rest of the season, and he returns to his much quicker self, he looked very rusty and slow the last couple of months.

I remember last season when he got minutes for rostov he was much faster and dangerous.
                                his role is different. For rostov he would play as CAM or even as a second forward at times. Sometimes he did play DM or CB even, but generally he was asked to be more creative and attacking further forward. He is playing strictly as a defensive midfielder now, in big games away he plays especially deep, right on top of the CB's. Although today he did get forward and nearly scored twice with good shots from outside the box. Overall this role is more similar to his role for TM so thats good that he is getting in similar situations as he would with TM ( vs big opponents, deep, limited possession). If he can continue be more accurate with his passes, and working on good release balls, that can be a major asset for TM, bc defensively he is typically very strong, especially vs physical players.

It will be interesting to see who will partner him for TM. Its really a tossup at this stage. Hajsafi has proven to be crappy, but has experience of previous WC's on his side (albeit not a CDM), ebrahimi has not impressed in his TM chances, Ali Karimi looked the most capable, but was horrible vs Syria ( I think a result of not having a club for the summer, being out of shape) . Now that he is the main guy in sepahan and Kranjcar is building around him, I hope he can show himself in TM again. He proved he has the quality as he was very good in croatia at the back end of last season, and in TM games vs Montenegro, Uzbekistan. He seems to be a decent partner for saeid, because Karimi is better at picking long passes. But their main weakness as a duo is their speed, both are pretty damn slow. I guess hajsafi would make us faster there, but what the point if he loses the ball 9/10 times he gets it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X