This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be surprised if Syria wins today

As we all know, Iran and Syria are major allies.
    We also know that our government supports them.
    Syria can qualify to the world cup if they win against us.

The odds for Iran to win is 2.05. The odds are incredibly high which really surprised me considering that we haven't even conceded any goals and we are the home team.

I immediately realised that maybe these betting sites look at this game from a political perspective, meaning that they think we just might play friendly to give Syria a chance to win.

My first thought was that Carlos would never let politics get involved,
    but then it hit me...

What if the government offers Carlos a lot of money to let Syria win today? Carlos would of course say no.

BUT WHAT IF they tell him "Carlos you already qualified to the world cup. You also broke the record of not conceding any goals, and you also won the group. At least play your B team vs Syria to give them a fair chance of winning. In return you will receive money which you need since you want to start a donation petition, and good training camps as well as good friendlies.

This scenario is a win win situation for both sides, considering that Carlos can play serious against Syria but with lower quality players.

DON'T FORGET HOW MUCH OUR GOVERNMENT LOVES SYRIA SINCE THEY GIVE THEM BILLIONS AND EVEN GAVE THEM OUR COUNTRY AS THEIR HOME FIELD FOR GAMES!
    #BanNoorafkan

TM will reach their goal much faster than Pasdaran (along with SAA) reach Deir Ezzor.
    They both ( دروازه ) going to be open today.

Comment

Can't believe you've got that much time on your hand that you're thinking of these conspiracy theories lol; or maybe you just wanted to start a thread...
      sigpic

Comment

We iranians love conspiracy theories :lol:

I expect nothing but a clean doubtless victory. Anything else is just not acceptable.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

FIFA said a few days ago that it will disqualify both Syria and Iran if it suspects match fixing.

Case closed.

Comment

Even our B team would beat Syria at the Azadi.

Comment

ba ejaze, vali --> boro baba
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

ok, we will play our B team, we'll still win convincingly

Comment

bigger chance of that member cutting of his dick than this happening

Comment

Originally posted by AriaSabz View Post
                    Can't believe you've got that much time on your hand that you're thinking of these conspiracy theories lol; or maybe you just wanted to start a thread...
                    I'm actually working a 9 hour shift in footlocker and I wrote this on my way to work. I have to put my phone on airplane mode because I finish working 5 hours after the game starts so I will watch the replay.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Hey Moderator

Ban this guy would ya 😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Mods please close these kinds of threads. What will foreigners think if they come visit this forum. Never ever do we consider Syrians as brothers and never ever would we help them. They don't give a shit about us and we don't about them. Case closed. We respect the Syrian people and hope the best for their war to end but our football team is holy to us and it serves Iranian people first that clearly means we go 100% for a win today!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                          I'm actually working a 9 hour shift in footlocker and I wrote this on my way to work. I have to put my phone on airplane mode because I finish working 5 hours after the game starts so I will watch the replay.
                          Ghorbunet beram aziz, goftam bekhandim. Khaste nabaashid o have fun at work
                          sigpic

Comment

Guys the odds for Iran to win is 2.05, that's gotta be easy money right? I think im gonna throw some money on this

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Hey Moderator

Ban this guy would ya 😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣
                              Far worse threads have been allowed to stay open. I woke up this morning and the same though occurred to me. The money part with Carlos is unrealistic...but some sort of attempt by IR to help Syria isn't. The establishment has a lot more at stake over there than a football match.

Comment

Working...
                              X