Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi was playing well, but he still cant help it being Mr. Miss-Alot...! i thought that rebound went in ... at first glance looked onsite to me too..!!??
    the Goal was primarily his, that was a brilliant monster header and almost scored another header from Beiro goalkick..!!

Comment

I'm actually glad we finally conceded in a meaningless game rather than in the actual tournament in Russia... Heading into the WC with no conceded goals in qualifiers (second round) would have been pretty dangerous for us

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Really unfair mate, esp after those games he scored for us...
        I'm with Gotham on this one. Taremi's soccer IQ is lower than Kaveh's, true he is physical, he has scored goals for us but so what?

When it comes down to it Kaveh Rezaie has the physicality as well except he doesn't get cold feet in front of the goal 70-80% of the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I take everything back I said about Dejagah.
          I suggest everyone goes back and watched that disgustingly insane move he did on that defender, it was a tough finish but if azmoun scored that it would have been viral.

Ashkan is on zange tafreeh out there. Such a beast.

ASHKAN HOOLIGAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I take everything back I said about Dejagah.
            no offense to you personally, but GOOD. He's been in our top 2-3 players every game since his debut.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
              I'm actually glad we conceded a goal. I really do not want to go into the first match of the world cup with a cocky feeling that we have not conceded at all.

The most important thing in this game is the 3 points, however we get it. We picked it up and we need to keep it up.

This is a good test in a meaningless game. Who cares who the opponent is or what's on the line?
              My sentiments exactly. One thing players can never get out of their mind is if they have some record going. This is true in all sports. I'm glad it's out of the way and the boys know that we have weak spots we need to work on.

Comment

I've officially lost patience with beiranvand. Every time he gets a friggin shot on goal or is remotely tested, he has an epic fuck up.
                Now he has cost us our record and entry into the history books. Mofo can't get his shit together.
                Throw him out for good. Good thing Haghighi is fit again.

Comment

Bihejab Syrian woman in Azadi
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BYqksCbA...by=footfuniran

Dige harfi nadaram vase goftan

Comment

I am so sad we lost the record. Would've been amazing. We already made history but that would have been an amazing stat. Still proud of our boys. Now that the stress is gone let's go for the win.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                      Yeah I saw those. But, he has messed up alot more than he has played well.
                      Compare his performances vs. Ansarifard and Gucci. Hes a creator and reads the game extremely well. He gets himself in these positions to score goals. I agree his finishing can improve but hes still crucial to this team.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                        I've officially lost patience with beiranvand. Every time he gets a friggin shot on goal or is remotely tested, he has an epic fuck up.
                        Now he has cost us our record and entry into the history books. Mofo can't get his shit together.
                        Through him out for good. Good thing Haghighi is fit again.
                        we already hold the record, so who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                          Are you kidding me? in all this time I have watched Taremi he has contributed very litttle to tm, he is just complete sh@t.
                          He's scored 3 goals and assisted a few I believe.

Stop trolling.

Comment

scoreboard shows Iran 2 - Syria 1
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

get me Ghoddos for HajSafi and we will rape in 2nd half ..!

Comment

People here seem to forget what kind of talent Ashkan was. It also shows what a great youth system does for a players development.

Comment

Working...
                                X