Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pursuing one's education < Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      LOL I missed the last lecture for the Iran Korea game

Its ok cuz ill be back 2nd half
      Not good enough mate. Not impressed with your lack of support for Iran 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Ghoddos is not on the bench on the FIFA website guys, I think that is pretty much confirmation unfortunately!

Here's to October!

Comment

I unfortunately wasn't able to make it to todays game at Azadi but my friends have gone and they say that the stadium is slowly filling up!

Comment

Ghoddos will make his debut in the Russia friendly, hopefully

Comment

Syrian women are allowed into the stadium, while Iranian women are not! Shameful.

Comment

Riyuji Sato is the ref( Japan)
                Good Ref!!

We have a strong lineup. Arranged for maximum firepower and major Devastation! " ..At my command... Unleash hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Has the broadcast started on this link for you ?
                  im still seeing the count down...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Has the broadcast started on this link for you ?
                    im still seeing the count down...!!?
                    Has not started yet - and you're in the States - it probably won't work for you unless you have VPN.

Comment

I starting to believe my theory that Torabi either shagged CQ wife/daughter for him not being featured in our games...

Comment

links for US users ? plz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Has not started yet - and you're in the States - it probably won't work for you unless you have VPN.
                          i got the vpn thingy figured
                          using Hola changed to Britain
                          but was making sure, since thats the only reliable link for the game i got today..!!
                          whats the best link with iranian commentary anyways ? telewibion.?

Comment

Syria is good but the numbers speak for themselves. They are hoping to be third in the group. We will deeat Syria and if we ould not the no asian team should go to world cup. The Fox channel ommentator said something about korea. They need a change beause the way they are playing is not good enough for the world cup. Anyway this match for TM can be treated as the first match of 2018 against a averaage team

Comment

Merci Nokhodi joon 😘

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                i got the vpn thingy figured
                                using Hola changed to Britain
                                but was making sure, since thats the only reliable link for the game i got today..!!
                                whats the best link with iranian commentary anyways ? telewibion.?
                                Yes if the youtube link is pulled, your next best bet is telewebion - although it rarely works for me unless on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X