Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AGENTS - A problem with Iranian football transfers (Fazeli, Haghtala etc...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGENTS - A problem with Iranian football transfers (Fazeli, Haghtala etc...)

I look at Korean players, who have an agency based in Germany and Korea called Sports United gmBH. Thies Bliemeister negotiated a 40 million euro deal for Heung-Min Son to join Tottenham and his professionalism has yielded rewards for Korean players:

http://www.sportsunited-gmbh.de/en/agency/the-team/

Let's look at some of our representatives:

Reza Fazeli: Has the bulk of our legionnaires: Gucci, Ansarifard, Dejagah, Hajisafi, Shojaei, also Torabi and Pooladi..Our most famous agent in the past (Nekounam, Karimi, Mahdavikia, Navidkia), who was allowed unfettered access to the TM camp for WC2006 by Branko. The players said later in interviews that this caused distractions amongst the team and affected their preparation. His successes including getting our most useless player Rasoul Khatibi a Hamburg contract. Nevertheless, the power that he wielded with our players tasted very sour for us. It was a good result when CQ banned these kinds of people from the training camp. He studied medicine but dropped out to "make money", and indeed has been implicated in a number of tax frauds, noticeably one of which caused a rift between him and his star player Mesut Ozil. Quite an odd character, when you meet him he asks you what your job is and background, rather than just saying "hi". Whatever you say about his character, the amount of power this one person has had in our transfer dealings is not healthy, for any nation.

Farzad Haghtala: Arguably our most important agent now as he holds Azmoun, Shekari, Mohammadi and also a link to Ezatollahi. Our brightest talents basically. He has a "special" relationship with Berdyev and it seems that his contacts only extend to Russian clubs! He's clearly able to negotiate lucrative contracts for the players in their respective leagues, but surely having links to just one league (Russian) has a huge impact in where our players will go.

Shahrzad Nazemi: Based in Dubai, has Pouraliganji, Hosseini, Ando, Ebrahimi on his books. I just don't think he has enough experience and contacts to break a good deal for our players. He never managed to do much with likes of Nosrati, Jabbari, Khalatbari, Borhani in the past so I don't really trust him to do any top level negotiations. His non-iranian players are nobodies too, which doesn't bode well.

Luis Esmi: I've got to say, I do find the number of players represented by this guy in Ukraine a bit odd: Beiranvand, Amiri, Rezaeian, Ghafoori, Sadeghian, lots more Iranians and a few Ukrainians. All his big players are iranians though. I'm not sure how much experience he has, this is him:

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/luisesmi
    https://sportarena.com/football/ukra...ektorom-skaly/

(Hopes: Christian Laue at ML-players has a few iranians on his books: Jahanbakhsh and Noorafkan, it's a very professional setup so not all is lost)

None of these guys seem very professional, my impression is that they are good talkers who have specific relationships with certain people (Haghtala with Berdyev, Fazeli with german clubs). As fans, we need to draw attention to this and see if other international agents (e.g. even this Sports United one) will represent our players more effectively, instead of underhand dealings and contacts. These guys aren't really interested in the players, just like any businessman they want to make money, and because their fields of operation are so narrow, there is little opportunity for our players to move to top clubs elsewhere. Some of us iranians are experts at looking for money over anything else, take the "super-agent" Kia Joorabchian, for example.

Esmi was the one who introduced the two Ukrainian players to Perspolis.
    http://90tv.ir/video/285905/%DA%AF%D...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

I thought they was a swedish agency with some iranian players.

Where is iranian so-called nationalism, when Kia Joorabchian does NOTHING for iranian players? When a skysports journalist (Kaveh Solkhohol whatever) doesn't even try to put some spotlights on iranian football (while all these western media are so busy to storm sh1t on iranian football like when they reported loudly Shojaei/Hajsafi but hardly speak about Ehsan inclusion in August squad)??

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        I look at Korean players, who have an agency based in Germany and Korea called Sports United gmBH. Thies Bliemeister negotiated a 40 million euro deal for Heung-Min Son to join Tottenham and his professionalism has yielded rewards for Korean players:

http://www.sportsunited-gmbh.de/en/agency/the-team/

Let's look at some of our representatives:

Reza Fazeli: Has the bulk of our legionnaires: Gucci, Ansarifard, Dejagah, Hajisafi, Shojaei, also Torabi and Pooladi..Our most famous agent in the past (Nekounam, Karimi, Mahdavikia, Navidkia), who was allowed unfettered access to the TM camp for WC2006 by Branko. The players said later in interviews that this caused distractions amongst the team and affected their preparation. His successes including getting our most useless player Rasoul Khatibi a Hamburg contract. Nevertheless, the power that he wielded with our players tasted very sour for us. It was a good result when CQ banned these kinds of people from the training camp. He studied medicine but dropped out to "make money", and indeed has been implicated in a number of tax frauds, noticeably one of which caused a rift between him and his star player Mesut Ozil. Quite an odd character, when you meet him he asks you what your job is and background, rather than just saying "hi". Whatever you say about his character, the amount of power this one person has had in our transfer dealings is not healthy, for any nation.

Farzad Haghtala: Arguably our most important agent now as he holds Azmoun, Shekari, Mohammadi and also a link to Ezatollahi. Our brightest talents basically. He has a "special" relationship with Berdyev and it seems that his contacts only extend to Russian clubs! He's clearly able to negotiate lucrative contracts for the players in their respective leagues, but surely having links to just one league (Russian) has a huge impact in where our players will go.

Shahrzad Nazemi: Based in Dubai, has Pouraliganji, Hosseini, Ando, Ebrahimi on his books. I just don't think he has enough experience and contacts to break a good deal for our players. He never managed to do much with likes of Nosrati, Jabbari, Khalatbari, Borhani in the past so I don't really trust him to do any top level negotiations. His non-iranian players are nobodies too, which doesn't bode well.

Luis Esmi: I've got to say, I do find the number of players represented by this guy in Ukraine a bit odd: Beiranvand, Amiri, Rezaeian, Ghafoori, Sadeghian, lots more Iranians and a few Ukrainians. All his big players are iranians though. I'm not sure how much experience he has, this is him:

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/luisesmi
        https://sportarena.com/football/ukra...ektorom-skaly/

(Hopes: Christian Laue at ML-players has a few iranians on his books: Jahanbakhsh and Noorafkan, it's a very professional setup so not all is lost)

None of these guys seem very professional, my impression is that they are good talkers who have specific relationships with certain people (Haghtala with Berdyev, Fazeli with german clubs). As fans, we need to draw attention to this and see if other international agents (e.g. even this Sports United one) will represent our players more effectively, instead of underhand dealings and contacts. These guys aren't really interested in the players, just like any businessman they want to make money, and because their fields of operation are so narrow, there is little opportunity for our players to move to top clubs elsewhere. Some of us iranians are experts at looking for money over anything else, take the "super-agent" Kia Joorabchian, for example.
        You forgot Nima Modyr, the specialst of instagram teasing

Comment

There is also this agency https://www.transfermarkt.com/top-sp...a/berater/4236

They also have a few young iranian prospects
          ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
          --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
          Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
          ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
          ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
          ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
          --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
          Azmoun
          Gucci
          Golmohammadi
          Jahanbakhsh
          Hajsafi
          Rahmati
          Shojaei

Comment

There is also an agency owned by an Iranian in Vienna. The clients are only Austrian though
            https://www.transfermarkt.at/reza-sp...a/berater/3385

He introduced a Spanish striker (Tomi Correa) to Perspolis, who wasn't signed after a short trial.

Comment

Zabih Etemadi , brother of Agil Etemadi is an player agent.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

man, some of us should gang up and form our own Football Agency, specializing in under-served markets like Iran..!

ive always thought, if & when i get divorced, i'd pursue football talent-scouting or agency or sort...!
                easy big money and fun as fk

Comment

Mr saadati is a good agent. And I think that Karimi uses his services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Wasn't there also that Portuguese guy, Tadeu? I believe he had Karamolachaab

Comment

Working...
                    X