Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with Iranian talents only going to Russia??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats with Iranian talents only going to Russia??!!

Is this what we really want from our players who become legionnaires to go to Russia and stay there?.. I know its better than IPL by light years but why only Russia???

Tasnim – KAZAN, Russian top-flight club Rubin Kazan has completed the signing of Iranian midfielder Reza Shekari on Thursday.

The 19-year-old player is reunited with Iranian international striker Sardar Azmoun in Rubin Kazan.

The footballer is widely considered as one of the brightest youngsters in Iran.

In 2015, he was named by British newspapers The Guardian as one of the 50 most exciting young talents in world football.

Shekari had already caught the eye of English premier league side Leicester City and Swiss club FC Basel.

The rising star has also represented Iran at youth levels.

Because Berdyev

Comment

Let's also admit that European clubs aren't fighting over Iranian talent. Smaller Russian clubs can afford Iranian players that are up and coming. The larger Russian clubs don't care about Iranian players.

Also, some of the prominent players in European football today also started off in smaller leagues and clubs before making it to the big scene. Willian, Kalinic, Sosa, Paulinho etc.

We have to accept our position in the value chain.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
        Let's also admit that European clubs aren't fighting over Iranian talent. Smaller Russian clubs can afford Iranian players that are up and coming. The larger Russian clubs don't care about Iranian players.

Also, some of the prominent players in European football today also started off in smaller leagues and clubs before making it to the big scene. Willian, Kalinic, Sosa, Paulinho etc.

rubin is known as one of the larger clubs in Russia so idk how you could say the larger Russian clubs don't care about Iranian players

Comment

We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
            Haha, what's the matter sweetheart? Do you honestly think Sardar is ready to play in teams like Barcelona or Tottenham at this point in time? Or are you laughing at my use of the word 'prominent' in this context?

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
              rubin is known as one of the larger clubs in Russia so idk how you could say the larger Russian clubs don't care about Iranian players
              I was referring to the major clubs in the capital and to Zenit mainly, but you're right. Rubin is still a large club, but perhaps not as large as CSKA, Zenit, Spartak or Lokomotiv Moscow.

flickr

Comment

It is wonderful to have an Iranian player when a new Iranian player joins a team. Older players can be a mentor and show the younger players the way.

In general, there are many factors to play outside of one's country. I wish our players do not forget their home country and give back when they are able to.

Cheers.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Greece and Russia seem to be the only countries scouting our players. They have control of the European market as no one else is really competing for our players that much it seems
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

via Europa league and champions league from russian and greece teams, they can jump higher to other european teams. i see it as perfect, also the world cup is in russia, this is or can be a good and huge advantage for our players and enviroment. still they are young, 3 years russia, than to european top 5 leagues is perfect.
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

I was referring to the major clubs in the capital and to Zenit mainly, but you're right. Rubin is still a large club, but perhaps not as large as CSKA, Zenit, Spartak or Lokomotiv Moscow.

Historically and in terms of past reputation, you are right, but since the titles in 2008-2010 they are generally considered to be on-par with the top tier, particularly with the money poured into club. I would argue that they are bigger than lokomotiv now.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Historically and in terms of past reputation, you are right, but since the titles in 2008-2010 they are generally considered to be on-par with the top tier, particularly with the money poured into club. I would argue that they are bigger than lokomotiv now.
                        Cool. Thanks for the clarification.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          via Europa league and champions league from russian and greece teams, they can jump higher to other european teams. i see it as perfect, also the world cup is in russia, this is or can be a good and huge advantage for our players and enviroment. still they are young, 3 years russia, than to european top 5 leagues is perfect.
                          if Berdyev give them the permission to leave...

Everybody are praising Greece and Russia leagues for investing on iranians but unfortunately only one team of each league is interested in iranians : Berdyev FC (Rubin, Rostov or anywhere he is coaching) and Panionios (who wake up one day, investing on Ansarifard and staying loyal to them). Unfortunately I don't see a general trend like in Germany in 98-2000 when plenty of their clubs had an iranian player.

- MilMo is the exception
                          - Saeid is discovering every russian (bottom ranked) teams, but mainly thanks to Rostov and their network.
                          - Ansarifard was a typical "bayern" purchase : the dominant team buy the best players of their direct competitor to weaken them. They throw the player shortly after like a dirty tissue.

I am sorry but :
                          - after watching closely Azmoun, Milmo talents, no russian clubs (except Berdyev FC) were after an iranian player. Anzhi didn't retain Saeid.
                          - after watching closely Ansarifard, Shojaei, HajiSafi, no greek clubs (except Iranionios) were after an iranian player. Don't tell me Taremi. First he is not in Greece, and Iranian talent isn't only Taremi.
                          - after watching closely JB, no dutch clubs were after an iranian player. Worst than Greece and Russian, even dutch clubs with positive experience with Iranian (NEC and AZ) didn't purchase an other one!

Comment

Working...
                          X