Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Prince Omar Al Somah to play Iran next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I sympathize with the Syrian people on the hell they've experienced in recent years.

I have to say this: F THEIR TEAM

I hope we mash them up and no Team Melli supporters wish good luck to a team we are playing against, even when it's meaningless for us. They played like animals last time we played them - this is retribution.

I want TM to demolish them 4-0

Comment

I will never forget that Repulsive display by that Syrian who tackled our player with both feet and to avoid getting a RED he started spazzing out and fell to the ground. And then when he realized he has fallen outside the pitch he got up spazzed some more and fell inside the pitch.

No mercy for such players and teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Soma is a really good striker for Asian standards, but honestly with out defense I'm not worried about him.

Besides, if I was the Syrian coach, I wouldn't even call him up. He joins the team now that he sees theres a small possibility of making the world cup. I doubt CQ would invite someone like that.
        Ghoddos?
        NEDA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shah(SK)kia View Post
          Ghoddos?
          Was Ghoddos ever invited before? Soma is by far Syria's best player, I see no reason why he wouldn't have been called up until now.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            Yes I'm full blooded Syrian here to destroy the PFDC community from within. Please don't tell anybody.
            I was using sarcasm in reply to other user

Comment

He'll do nothing

Comment

I second what Tehranto said

I'm super sympathetic with their situation and the fact that their ppl could use something to be happy about but man is their team filled with a bunch of a-holes! I can't wait to demolish them in front of the biggest crowd they've ever played in front of in their careers

On Al Soma - he's a great player and deserves all of our respect but I'm confident our D will do their job
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I was speaking to some Syrians and they really rate this guy - he is an athletic, tall striker who has a non-conventional style of play.

Looking at some clips, I genuinely think (but hope not) that he could be the only one to unlock our defence, especially if we underestimate Syria at home.

Comment

I remember a few members before Asian Cup saying that another Omar was the reincarnation of Jesus and was the one who could unlock our defense. Spoiler alert, we locked that little boy down too!

Without a bucketload of luck, Syria will not unlock our defense. Seyed Jalal will likely start, and he will eat Al Soma for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Al Soma will come to Tehran for sightseeing. Hope he enjoys his stay.

I only care about TM. Whatever politics or whatever we have with countries, if they are in our way, they must be defeated as harshly as possible. Syria is in our way, they must be defeated by how many goals that we are capable of scoring. Let's not be Qatar and fix matches in a way that benefits a country we feel sorry for.

If we beat them 5-0, and Korea goes to WC, great. That's how it should be then.

Comment

Strikers can barely do anything if their team gets 20% possession.

Somah can take freekicks and head. Otherwise his Syrian midfield is leagues below his midfield for his club. He has Greek NT, Brazilian and Saudi NT players there.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        He'll do nothing
                        Heel do foockin nootin!

http://share.gifyoutube.com/vQ7RYW.gif

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I was speaking to some Syrians and they really rate this guy - he is an athletic, tall striker who has a non-conventional style of play.

Looking at some clips, I genuinely think (but hope not) that he could be the only one to unlock our defence, especially if we underestimate Syria at home.
                          He's also got a Fifa Ultimate Team card that iranian players would dream of!

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/61166/omar-al-soma/

I wonder if our players didn't do as much research as us fans did....?

Comment

Al Somah is a quality player. He should be playing in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              Al Somah is a quality player. He should be playing in Europe.
                              hes very self confident in high pressure situations, just like Sardar. Physically he is excellent and is clinical in front of goal. Hopefully PP can contain him during return leg... I fear he will be totally ready to destroy them

Comment

Nothing more of a FIFA player that's overhyped in Saudi Leauge by Youtubers...

Comment

Working...
                                X