X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Lose Against Syria

Hello my Persian friends,

I want Korea to miss the World Cup. The Federation is a corrupt disaster, the players are all selfish and self-entitled brats. Please revenge 2009 by losing to your little brother Syria and let the war torn nation have something to celebrate.

Thank you!

It would be shame if SHM didn't get a chance to show his skills in the world cup. Don't worry, you'll be there. But the fans need to start becoming more proactive in protesting against the federation, start being more active and coming out en masse to complain.

Being a first-world wealthy nation and having that sort of pitch just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Sorry bro, I'm afraid that you will most likely have to play at the next world cup.

My heart goes out to you.

Comment

Forget it. We have no brothers in Asia. We take the match as serious as we did today

Comment

A better way to achieve your goal is by asking your national team to lose to Uzbekistan.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

They are not our brother, we are from different mothers!

But seriously no, I don't want Iran to lose any games or concede any goals. Instead of asking us to lose so Korea can miss the WC, please go ask your compatriots to lose. That will make your wish come true!

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
            Hello my Persian friends,

I want Korea to miss the World Cup. The Federation is a corrupt disaster, the players are all selfish and self-entitled brats. Please revenge 2009 by losing to your little brother Syria and let the war torn nation have something to celebrate.

Thank you!

Comment

what happened to korea? like does the coach know SK team didn't have a single shot on the goal two games in a raw?

Comment

Persians are too stubborn! Please throw the game and disqualify Korea with your own hands! Remember 2009 and 2013 when they tried to harm your players.

Comment

If Ghoddos plays Syria will get battered

Comment

LOL, i went on bigsoccer's korea forum because i remembered laughing at the 2004-2006 battles and nothing has changed! Iranians and Korean kids are still riling each other.

Mani is still saying the same stuff he was saying to them 12 years ago, just with more bold font and post formatting!

Just over time Koreans have become more and more annoyed with their national team, and we are digging into them. They also like to call out a "third world persian mentality" and that seems to make the young iranians (understandably) more angry.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                      Persians are too stubborn! Please throw the game and disqualify Korea with your own hands! Remember 2009 and 2013 when they tried to harm your players.
                      Dude, deep down us iranians secretly love koreans, underneath all the bravado and rivalry. You should see how popular korean soap operas are in iran

https://www.pri.org/stories/2009-12-...orean-tv-drama

You ain't getting nothing from us. We will beat Syria 2-0, you will qualify.

Comment

iran wont lose to syria

Comment

Why would we want Korea not to qualify. I always want Asia to have a good showing in the World Cup. It pumps our credibility that we are the best in Asia. Koreans are going through a rough batch, but they are a talented football nation. Honestly I would rather have Korea in any day of the week than Syria or any other Arab nation. Like a poster said before, we have no brothers in Asia.

Comment

We don't do stuff like that. We are Iranians, not Bahrainis. Plus Carlos would probably hang all of our players from their testicles if we were to throw the game and mess up our record.

Comment

Champions never accept defeat and failures intentionally. Sorry but not sorry.
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                              X