Reza Shekari @ FC Rubin Kazan | 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azmoun20 View Post
    Reza Shekari has not played any games for Rubin Kazan and I am surprised because for all the u teams for Iran and for u 17 he played 8 games and 5 goals and for U 20 he played 13 games and 9 goals and for U 23 he has 1 game and 1 goal. So when they see him play for Iran he will probably play like Azmoun. In the future he could be on a team for a fortune, so they should probably start bringing Shekari in for a sub or play from start
    He is on the bench. And will surley get his chanse in cup games and games where they are winning by good margin.

Comment

He's chosen to be on Rubin's bench as opposed to starting for Juve in the champions league. He's a bottler and will never amount to anything, he should just retire today.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        He's chosen to be on Rubin's bench as opposed to starting for Juve in the champions league. He's a bottler and will never amount to anything, he should just retire today.
        Careful, PFDC users aren’t exactly known as the best at discerning sarcasm [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Shekari played the entirety of the second half in Rubin's 1-0 friendly win vs Lokomotiv. All their starting players minus their russian and other internationals ( not that many ) were involved. Very good news. It seems by the end of the season he will have played some matches and should really kick on next year. Hopefully by then sardar is gone and shekari can really come into his own. Him and Arzani are very bright indeed. Shekari's height, composure on the ball, could even see him play as a deep lying playmaker if he improves his defensive skills, and beefs up, which I am sure he will in Russia. That would be a big help to TM. A competent Shekari alongside Ezatolahi with Ghoddos, Taremi, ARJ, Azmoun, Allahyar, Delfi, Arzani all in the mix to play in front of them would form a strong TM core for years to come.

Comment

Shekari's one on one chance AND nice back flip pass.

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...06679680118784

Comment

Should we combine this thread with the Azmoun one?

Or should we wait another month or two in hope that the Lazio move actually goes through?

Comment

yes, combine please

Comment

Good for him, I wish other 16, and 17 years old from IPL make the same move to Europe too and stop being a kon goshad and think someone will feed them with the silver spoon
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Azmoun was around the same age when he made his debut in RPL. Good for him.

Comment

Happy for Shekari to get some quality minutes with Rubin this year. Berdyev is actually beneficial for him and I hope he goes after more young Iranian players.

On a side note, I don't think we have ever had this many Iranian players in Europe which is really exciting going forward.
                      Plus, there are more coming with the likes of Torabi, Delfi, Allahyar, Taha, Sharifi, Karimi again, Moharami and potentially more.

Comment

Trabzonspor is monitoring Shekari:

"Two of the names given by Özkan Sümer: Sakala and Shekari"

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-ozkan-...shekari-286723

"It is reported that one of the two names watched by Sumer is Reza Shekari, who plays in Rubin Kazan, and Zambian Fashion Sakala, who plays for Spartak Moscow's 2nd team."

http://www.medyatrabzon.com/ozkan-su...ri-330219h.htm

Comment

Please don't go to Turkish league which turns our players into benchwarmers.
                          Rather him playing for a few more years in the russian league than Turkey, unless the club and coach truly believe in him.

Comment

For once, I actually want Shekari to stay and play for Berdeyev. Turkish leagues are cancer to Iranian players

Comment

Honestly F the Turkish League.. Payam Sadeghian, who was probably one of the most inform Iranian players this year, couldn't even showcase his talent because the manager wouldn't play him!!! And the times he did get playing time, he would either assist or score!!

Since Shekari is actually starting to come off the bench he should honestly stay at Rubin Kazan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Honestly F the Turkish League.. Payam Sadeghian, who was probably one of the most inform Iranian players this year, couldn't even showcase his talent because the manager wouldn't play him!!! And the times he did get playing time, he would either assist or score!!

Since Shekari is actually starting to come off the bench he should honestly stay at Rubin Kazan.
                                Exactly.

This typically means berdeyev plans to use him more frequently next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X