Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Hope CQ gives him a 2nd chance he is looking worthy of another shot....
    I thought there was zero hope for this guy, until he surprised me and others with a transfer to the Turkish league. Now we see glimpses of what he may be capable, and at the same time admitting that I wasn’t a fan of him, I hope CQ calls him up for the provisional squads.

Comment

Payam Sadeghian wasn’t ready for Brazil 2014. He was young and immature footballer who was also struggling with the passing of his father. His post was unprofessional as well. The one where he said, “Doroste man Team Melli khat khordam vali mohem ni man to Persepolis miterekoonam.. blah blah blah”

He has matured and has taken the right steps towards betterment. He has stayed away from drama and has focused on his football in the past few years. Starting for a club in the top Turkish League is an achievement of its own. I truly hope he continues to work hard as he is currently doing. It is never too late as we’ve seen with Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi. They stayed in Europe, dedicated themselves to the football and are now tasting the results.

Keep it up Payam!

Comment

Odd fact:
        Karim Ansarifard and Olympiacos eliminated Osmanlispor in the Europa League last year. Karim scored a goal in the 3-0 win. This was before Sadeghian joined Osmanlispor.

Comment

Starting against Bursaspor

Comment

His highlights from the game:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgJeSTxn...y=legiuners.ir

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              wow he played really well. I would not mind calling him up. He looks good in the CAM role. Only concerns are still his physicality and defensive work, but we will only know for sure by testing him out. given that ashkan and masoud will be phased out immediately or 1 yr after WC, we will need new CAM's. We have ghoddos, but I think Shekari, Arzani, and Payam could all be in contention as well.

Comment

not bad his form, if we go after the last matches, goals, and this short highlights. probably he can help team melli...should be considered and invited to the camp..
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Won 4-0 vs Karabükspor.

Payam was subbed in @ minute 74 and apparently gave a hockey assist at the 4th goal. (I didn't watch the game)

The coach seems to prefer Serdar Gürler (who scored twice tonight) over him.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 03-16-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Won 4-0 vs Karabükspor.
                    Payam was subbed in @ minute 74 and apparently gave a hockey assist at the 4th goal. (I didn't watch the game)
                    The coach seems to prefer Serdar Gürler (who scored a hat-trick tonight) over him.
                    it's strange though. Serdar Gürler is a right midfielder, while Sadeghian is a left midfielder or CAM
                    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 03-18-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Payam's pre-assist. Nice one-two with his Moroccan teammate Adrien Regattin.

Comment

New interview with Sadeghian. I was a bit lazy to translate it, so I used Google Translate

How was the year passed to you?

At first, it was bad football, because we could not succeed with a successful machine, and then there were other events that could not continue in my game in Iran. Although at first this year, football was bad, but God helped, and the situation was getting even better and I was able to succeed in the Turkish team, and I think I am in the best of my situation right now.

After attending the Neapolitan team of oil and then Sepidrud, what did you do to Turkey's Super League?

Anyway, I chose the oil for Ali Karimi, which I did not regret. After Karimi's departure, I also went to the team because it was my only criterion for Karimi. In the Sepidrud team, the situation was such that it could not continue, and after the advice I received from the programmer, I was offered the Turkish League at the same time that I was happy to have done such a good choice.

How many years have passed in Ottomans?

You know that many of the world's great stars are playing in Turkey and the quality of the league is really high. At first, the problem was the license, and then one or two short-lived injuries led to a shuffle, and after that, the changes that took place in Ottomans were a shock to us, but gradually I tried to progress, and to my ideal conditions I'm very pleased with the situation I am now and I think I made the right choice.

Do you think you can go to the bigger clubs of Turkey from the Turkish league?

As I said, God helped and in my team I managed to get a good place, and whenever I went to Ottoman, I tried to be useful. We must see what happens in the future, but God helped us in the ideal form and try to continue to make progress.

How is life in Turkey?

Turkey is a good country and I have tried to think football just about the corner and my goal is to make progress in football, as I focus my attention on football, I have helped me to be far from the margins and I am happy with life in Turkey.

What is the good memory of New Year's Eve?

The good memories that are many, but every year at New Year's Eve, I was with my mother and my family. That year was a good year for me and my best of all was the same years as I was with my family.

What was the best choice you made in the year you passed?

Certainly, the consultation with the right people, which led me to the Turkish League, was the best, which made me feel very good. I am pleased with my choice to attend the Turkish league.

What is the best thing that can happen to you in the new year?

I already have good conditions as I have said in my team, and I hope that Queiroz will have a look so that I can return to the national team, because being in the national team can be the best that comes out this year

https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

A lot of juicy drama going on instagram about some chick he cheated on

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            A lot of juicy drama going on instagram about some chick he cheated on
                            explain
                            link ?

Comment

he should really be called up

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                                he should really be called up
                                Because he cheated?

Comment

Working...
                                X