Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Give him a call up for the next friendlies to see what he’s made of now Dejagah is injured.

He looks solid despite his attitude problems in the past and can be tried for the CAM position @ TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Give him a call up for the next friendlies to see what he’s made of now Dejagah is injured.

He looks solid despite his attitude problems in the past and can be tried for the CAM position @ TM.
      I'd call him up, but not sure if he deserves to play against our big opponents coming up like Turkey and Greece.

If Dejagah and Shojaei both can't make it, I say fuck it and invite Arzani and Sadeghian and let them and Ghoddos tear it up in the CAM position.

Comment

Carlos should forgive him. He has set himself straight and hasn’t done or said anything stupid. He has matured. It’s been 4 years.

I love Carlos but it would honestly be a loss if he doesn’t at least give him a chance to prove himself in Team Melli.

Comment

Starting against Kasimpasa

Comment

GOOOAL Payam scored off a PK.

Comment

He just scored a penalty!

Comment

Great signs that he's starting more often and also taking the PK.

Comment

Payam subbed off in the 67th minute, he was very active and trying hard.

Comment

Omg, they just missed a huge chance to make it 2-1 in the 94th minute.

Comment

His goal

Comment

Hope CQ gives him a 2nd chance he is looking worthy of another shot....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Starting in the Turkish league is great and I’ll be super proud of payam if he becomes a starter for the rest of the season.

Personal opinions aside the level of the Turkish league is great, definitely above eredivisie/greek leagues.

Definitely deserves a call up.

All the best for payam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Starting in the Turkish league is great and I’ll be super proud of payam if he becomes a starter for the rest of the season.

Personal opinions aside the level of the Turkish league is great, definitely above eredivisie/greek leagues.

Definitely deserves a call up.

All the best for payam.

he looks like he deserves a chance. Suddenly our "weak" CAM options besides ashkan look very strong indeed. Ghoddos, Masoud, and Payam are all great options there.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              he looks like he deserves a chance. Suddenly our "weak" CAM options besides ashkan look very strong indeed. Ghoddos, Masoud, and Payam are all great options there.
                              Doubt Ghoddos will be used as a CAM, but I think he can also be great there.

Sadeghian is the most creative if you ask me.

He has speed, vision, can finish, glad he’s finally on the right track to realize his potential.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Doubt Ghoddos will be used as a CAM, but I think he can also be great there.

Sadeghian is the most creative if you ask me.

He has speed, vision, can finish, glad he’s finally on the right track to realize his potential.

the thing is despite his good technical ability, defensively and physically payam is and will always be a weak player. Thats my doubts with him in a starting role. I really think ghoddos would be ideal at CAM role and I think CQ may do it if Ashkan isnt in form. Ghoddos played CAM for the second halves of panama and venezuela matches, so clearly CQ sees something there. He has the technical ability, the simple one touch passing style we saw vs arsenal, the goal scoring threat from being a forward, and the defensive work rate we also vs arsenal, and the physicality (very stout build) to be perfect for that position, connecting with wingers Taremi and ARJ, all feeding balls to sardar.

Comment

Working...
                                X