No announcement yet.

Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are certain leagues that you can get injured more easily. The Spaniards play real football so to be there is the safest. the pass well and avoid physical contact. In English league with people like Rooney, you have to get ready for injury. I think Taremi and Rezaiyaan saw the turks practicing and realized quickly what could happen to their legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
      there are certain leagues that you can get injured more easily. The Spaniards play real football so to be there is the safest. the pass well and avoid physical contact. In English league with people like Rooney, you have to get ready for injury. I think Taremi and Rezaiyaan saw the turks practicing and realized quickly what could happen to their legs.
      Thats why nekounam and shojaei had severe injuries when playing in the spanish league?

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
        Football is a contact sport. The Spanish are just cowards that dive with the faintest touch.

Comment

Sadeghian was subbed in today versus Kayserispor in the 78th minute. Osmani lost 1-0, but at least he's getting minutes again.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
            I am not sure about the quality of Osmanlispor...
            The turkish league is overall stronger than our league! Especially the big 5 teams of turkey! But in most countries the lowest 5 teams are really really bad. So I would prefer playing for one of our top 3/4 leagues than going to Osmanlispor.
            I think after this season he will go to qatar.
            yeah as opposed to the lowest 5 teams of Iran league being REALLY STRONG

Comment

Lost 3-2 to Sivasspor. Payam played the entire 2nd half. I only watched until the 75th minute, where they were 2-1 up, but somehow they gave away the lead.

It seemed to me that Payam had a free role in midfield (LW, CAM, RW)
              Overall, I thought he played well. Could've had an assist.

There are some praises for him on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Lost 3-2 to Sivasspor. Payam played the entire 2nd half. I only watched until the 75th minute, where they were 2-1 up, but somehow they gave away the lead.

It seemed to me that Payam had a free role in midfield (LW, CAM, RW)
                Overall, I thought he played well. Could've had an assist.

There are some praises for him on Twitter.
                He got a yellow card too

Comment

Starting against Antalyaspor

Comment

What a great run by Payam, went through the entire defense but his shot got saved. His teammate scored off the rebound, but called off.

Comment

LOOOL the Osmanlispor fans are doing the Icelandic chant. As if it's PGPL.

Comment

watch TV
                        http://www.matbet.tv/en/watch/osmanl...fk-antalyaspor
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Payam drew a PK.

loooooool their striker skied the PK, really bad taken.

Comment

Lol and of course Payam gets subbed off for a DM, when the team needs to score.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Lol and of course Payam gets subbed off for a DM, when the team needs to score.
                              Vaghan ghadre Payam nemidonan.

Comment

Payam's dribble

Payam drawing a PK + the miss
                                Last edited by 04041374; 02-25-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X