Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    It was executed like a professional snooker player.

Comment

With the players we currently have I don't see Payam getting the thumbs up this world cup. CQ seems to already have made up his mind about the players and will probably not change. Unless Payam somehow transforms into Iniesta. Maybe next one if he keeps it up with different coach.
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
        With the players we currently have I don't see Payam getting the thumbs up this world cup. CQ seems to already have made up his mind about the players and will probably not change. Unless Payam somehow transforms into Iniesta. Maybe next one if he keeps it up with different coach.
        But our attacking midfielders lack the passing ability to create chances through the middle of the field.

Instead you see a bunch of useless sideward passes that eventually lead to a cross for poor Sardar to make the most out of.

Payam could be our wildcard this World Cup. I don’t expect him to help defensively, but I’m sure a coach with CQ’s resume can work around that and get the most out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          But our attacking midfielders lack the passing ability to create chances through the middle of the field.

Instead you see a bunch of useless sideward passes that eventually lead to a cross for poor Sardar to make the most out of.

Payam could be our wildcard this World Cup. I don’t expect him to help defensively, but I’m sure a coach with CQ’s resume can work around that and get the most out of him.
          CQ expects all players to work hard on defense. Payam unfortunately lacks in that department. This is also why Soroush Rafei isn't in the squad even though he is very good and technical with good passing ability.

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
            CQ expects all players to work hard on defense. Payam unfortunately lacks in that department. This is also why Soroush Rafei isn't in the squad even though he is very good and technical with good passing ability.
            True but ghoddos is not known for his defense prowess either

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
              True but ghoddos is not known for his defense prowess either
              But ghoddos is a much more physically strong player and fights for the ball more than someone like payam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It's so exciting to see our players shining in decent leagues. If he continues his current form we should give him a chance in one of the camps.

This kid can produce magic, just needs the right guidance and more consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  It's so exciting to see our players shining in decent leagues. If he continues his current form we should give him a chance in one of the camps.

This kid can produce magic, just needs the right guidance and more consistency.
                  Yeah Payam is good. He is a play maker and he can certainly make the bench in Russia if he continues to work hard and keep away from hashieh.

That is if Carlos gives him a chance. Carlos has proven that he doesn’t give chances to players who show attitude and threaten his intelligence. But we never know.

Comment

I am starting to have some hopes for Payam to get the invite for the next TM camp.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Yeah Payam is good. He is a play maker and he can certainly make the bench in Russia if he continues to work hard and keep away from hashieh.

That is if Carlos gives him a chance. Carlos has proven that he doesn’t give chances to players who show attitude and threaten his intelligence. But we never know.
                      That's true but CQ is also known to reward players who take the European risk and succeed. If he gets a starting spot in the team he might just get tested. I like his playing style and will trust CQ with the decision. He must have a huge headache right now trying to figure out his squad for WC especially in the attacking realm.

Comment

Only a former PP player would be praised and hailed to be invited to TM after less than 200 minutes of playing time, more than 75% of it in cup games.

Please, restrain yourselves until the guy can get some decent minutes in the actual super Lig.

I also think he's very talented but its WAY to early to ask for this guy in TM.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Since our CAM position is in horrible shape (clubless Dejagah, politically sanctioned Shojaei), i'd say let's test Sadeghian! The guy has massive potential, and is exactly what we need with his great vertical passing skills. He's fast, great dribbler, highly technical, good vision, man what an exciting player!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Only a former PP player would be praised and hailed to be invited to TM after less than 200 minutes of playing time, more than 75% of it in cup games.

Please, restrain yourselves until the guy can get some decent minutes in the actual super Lig.

I also think he's very talented but its WAY to early to ask for this guy in TM.

I agree but he is an exciting player. People thought he would go to turkey and rot. He is doing a great job with the few minutes he's getting.

Comment

Lost 5-1 to Besiktas. Besiktas was way too good to begin with. Easily the best Turkish team.

Sadeghian was subbed in at min 77 and got the best rating from his team on Sofascore (7.1)
                              The coach needs to start him in the next games.
                              Last edited by 04041374; 12-17-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Lost 5-1 to Besiktas. Besiktas was way too good to begin with. Easily the best Turkish team.

Sadeghian was subbed in at min 77 and got the best rating from his team on Sofascore (7.1)
                                The coach needs to start him in the next games.
                                So surprised he didn't start this game. His assist mid week should have been enough to earn a start.

Comment

Working...
                                X