• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Wow - 4th assist in 5th game.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Payam destroyed 3 defenders in one move with this pass.

Comment

What a great pass.

Comment

Wow, Payam just missed a curling shot from 25 yards out. Great effort!

Comment

At this point they’ve got to start playing him more 4 assists in 5 matches is exactly what you’d want from a winger based on the short highlights we’ve been seeing he’s looking to be in his best form in ages. This guy’s potential is scary
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Payam gol ra vaghean kaasht. Damesh garm.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Payam subbed off 61' - he played well, don't know why he was subbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Payam subbed off 61' - he played well, don't know why he was subbed.
                    They brought in a CB. Seems like they want to hold the scoreline, they have been red carded as well.

Comment

His assists for the team have all been top class.

Glad he finally moved out of Iran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

heif shod karte ghermez gereftan, agar na shayad mitonest 90 daghighe ra baazi kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He technically has 3 assists strictly speaking but still doing very well (the one in the league wouldn't count because it was a deflection).

Comment

Another important thing “Khalid Boutaib starting striker of Morroco plays for the opponent team Malatyaspor and has 7 goals in 14 league matches. He was subbed on in 61 minute but couldn’t score in this match.
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

One wonders if Payam keeps stacking up assists if he will get called to the national team. He’s playing very well at the moment and the statistics seem to be only getting better and better for Payam. I’m proud of him.

I know Carlos and Pepe had beef because of Pepe’s temper. But what about our Pepe Sadeghian? 😆

Comment

Everytime i see this kid, it makes me frustrated. His passing ability is the best i have seen since Karimi's prime. He is still young and hope for ONCE he puts his acts together.

Comment

Working...
                                X