PERSEPOLIS VS AL AHLI ( AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE)(QUARTER FINAL) LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    You got that right! UAE is a HOME game for us, as their are over 200000 Iranians living in UAE, plus a lot of UAE Iran Sympathizers!
    If only the game could be played in Dubai and not in Abu Dhabi

Comment

Two Iranian teenagers were raped at Saudi airport. An Iranian girl/translator was raped by a saudi embassy staff memberin Tehran. A man ws killed by car driven by a saudi embassy member in Tehran. Nothing was done the saudis cut off the hands of a pakistani worker if he steals one dollar but the airport sucurity guards were not punished properly.
      Now imagine you are a relative of the victims, what will you do when you see no justice? I am not sure what I would do, but think before you all those guys bad names.... saudis have killed many innocent Yemeni people. they dont allow food and medicine get to the sick. they destroy hospitals. it is genocide, they are bad and we are if they chicken out of tehran? FIFA should ban the saudis . those foreign players need awakening. I just BBC or first time and realized how bad the situation is in Yemen

Comment

Not to get political but Saudi is 1000000x worse than Israel. I don't know why we don't recognize Israel but recognize them

Comment

I saw a saudi guy with his wife and kids in a coee shop. They were near me so i chatted with them The wife and kids were nice and reasoanable but the saudi guy was an idiot. I told him why dont you take your family to Isfahan or vaation? his answer was Iran is trying to build empire that it once had. also said it is not sae for saudis. I told him he reminded me of their football assoiation. then told him not to forget the rape in Jeddah and also support of saddam that led to death o half million and destroyed iran's infrastructure.

Comment

Hey guys, let's get back to the topic. Let's avoid politics and talk about just football please.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Taremi was booed and insulted by some fans after the Siah Jamegan game. According to Seyed Jalal and Mahini, he cried in the locker room.
              In 20 years time, he is going to remember the two decisions he made last week and never stop crying.

Comment

math part of the game:
                being behind by 2 goals or 0-2 becoming 2-2 >> being ahead by 2 goals or 2-0 becoming 2-2
                The impact of the mind of the players is deinitely greater on the left of the inequality

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  In 20 years time, he is going to remember the two decisions he made last week and never stop crying.
                  Wow... LOL. I'll never understand why crying because of mean words is still so prevalent in Iranian culture. You never (or almost never) here things like this happen in European football unless maybe it's racism.

Comment

when the fans get out of control and use foul language IFF should turn on loud music and point the speakers towards the so called fans or idiots who dont have the right to insult any player. The music should be about 78 decibles and maybe the voice of pavorati

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      Wow... LOL. I'll never understand why crying because of mean words is still so prevalent in Iranian culture. You never (or almost never) here things like this happen in European football unless maybe it's racism.
                      Football players cry all the time - especially after a tough loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Football players cry all the time - especially after a tough loss.
                        Tough loss I can understand... that's why I specifically wrote "mean words". I've never witnessed a player in Europe cry because some fans chanted non-racist swear words at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                          Tough loss I can understand... that's why I specifically wrote "mean words". I've never witnessed a player in Europe cry because some fans chanted non-racist swear words at them.
                          not sure. Im sure some of them have in alone.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            Hey guys, let's get back to the topic. Let's avoid politics and talk about just football please.
                            Its relevant from a fan perspective and from a team perspective.

Our people dont need to be put in harms way just to schmooze them. If the safety of Iranians are not guaranteed we should request all games to be held in Saudi to be on neutral fields indefinitely.

Iran is the safest country in the ME for any citizen to be. Its irresponsible to put our players/fans in danger in places like Saudi/Yemen/Iraq etc when those places dont have stable countries and are dangerous esp for Iranians to be.

Im sick of our taarof but chit mentality. We should be more like Americans. They got jipped by Qatar and they literally purged FIFA of its board.. We should be dogging AFC/FIFA for our rights just as much.
                            Last edited by perspolis#1; 08-23-2017, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Branko's Iranian double is very confident that we will advance.

Last edited by webmaster; 08-24-2017, 02:28 AM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Alipour only impact is he runs like headless chicken, he doesn't have finishing touch, he doesn't have that good passing ability etc.
                                Persepolis should start Rasan, Kamal, Mensha for Rabihkhah, Ahmadzadeh and Alipour in next match, Branko's nonsense love for Rabihkhah is insane, Remind me of Alavi, Kameli, Badavi, Sattar Zareh when he was TM coach.
                                Same with his useless golden boy Ahmadzadeh.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X