No announcement yet.

PERSEPOLIS VS AL AHLI ( AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE)(QUARTER FINAL) LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmadzadeh scored a sick goal against Al Ahli a few years back with Teraktor. Guess who spoiled their fun? Somah. But now Ahmadzadeh and Persepolis eliminate Al Ahli from the ACL tournament which is even sweeter.

That reminds me, another fun fact:

Vahid Amiri and Alireza Beiranvand have had the joy of eliminating Al Ahli with Naft Tehran in 2015. That was in Saudi Arabia with Ali Mansourian as head coach.

Comment

What a year for Iranian football:

Topped the asian qualifiers as best team undefeated, whenAustralia failed and the other top 2 teams lost at least 2 games.

Got 1 Asian CL semi finalists even though our league expenditure is a fraction of the others. The same amount of semi finalists as the Chinese super league. South Korean and Australian leagues again didn't even manage one

It really doesn't get better than this. And it's not like we scraped through either, we genuinely got what we deserved.
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

^^ It alwyas makes me dream about what could, would, should be IF..... IF we we're free...
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Alipour was the 6th best rated player in ACL this week

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Alipour was the 6th best rated player in ACL this week

Notice that all the Chinese and Arab league players are foreigners while only Iran (Alipour) and Japan had players from their own nationality play well

Comment

PERSEP-WATCH OUT FOR CARLOS EDUARDO !!!

Comment

Beiranvand and Alipour in Team of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                  What a year for Iranian football:

Topped the asian qualifiers as best team undefeated, whenAustralia failed and the other top 2 teams lost at least 2 games.

Got 1 Asian CL semi finalists even though our league expenditure is a fraction of the others. The same amount of semi finalists as the Chinese super league. South Korean and Australian leagues again didn't even manage one

It really doesn't get better than this. And it's not like we scraped through either, we genuinely got what we deserved.
                  It's actually a bit sad in my opinion. Like you said, our league expenditure is a fraction of the rest. While the competition got better, we are just here and there. We have the talent, imagine what it could be with proper and adequate funding.

Going from being winners of AFC Asian Cup in 1968, 1972 and 1976 to barely making it to the the third place in 2004. I dream of the day when all of our club teams that make it to the AFC Champions League make it out of the group stages.

I truly wish that PP makes it to the final and wins it all. I truly wish our TM makes it out of the group stages and shows what they are made of.

Comment

If Al Hilal somehow landed Diego Costa, then PP is toast

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      If Al Hilal somehow landed Diego Costa, then PP is toast
                      Diegoh hich ghalati nemeekone. Seyed Jalal is going to embarrass him so bad that Athletico Madreed will lose interest in him.

Comment

If only Iran had a keeper as good as the Saudi defender that handled on the line all our goalkeeping problems would be solved
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Diegoh hich ghalati nemeekone. Seyed Jalal is going to embarrass him so bad that Athletico Madreed will lose interest in him.
                          We said the same shit about Al-Somah and he scored an equalizer on us. Costa is a deadly striker but Al Hilal won't land him

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            We said the same shit about Al-Somah and he scored an equalizer on us. Costa is a deadly striker but Al Hilal won't land him
                            Yes... But where was he last game...??? Ansari's pocket?

Comment

Wow the Japanese apparently have had a real good week. 4 out of 8 are Japanese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

carlos eduardo used to play for rubin kazan with azmoun

the guy is a very good player, typical brazillian AM + RPL physicality.

so nice to see that mensha feels so at home, and I like how the team seems like a family.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X