• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-0 Al Hilal, they look quite good tbh.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

to be honest, two saudi teams in front of us, and a strong far-east side. I rate perspolis very low. I am perspolis fan, but to be honest: deletun khosh nabashe be farda ya bazi ba al hilal. saudis play smarter football nowadays...and with fast attacks in the right moment..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

I'm going to stick a significant sum of money on Perspolis to lose tomorrow. I can't believe they are favourites.

Comment

at Mosalman and Kamyabinia making fun of Beiranvand about Soma..

Comment

I agree with some comments here. I too see Perspolis chance as slim.

Comment

honestly navad is upping their game after being shitty last year. Programmes on AQR, Ghoddos, now PP , etc are very interesting. Im pumped for tomorrow, but also realistic. Al ahli have quality in Al Soma, Leandro, good saudi players, and a great coach in rebrov.

Comment

Also like to add :

Al ahli is better than PP player for player. Guys like Leandro, Claudemir ( many years in copenhagen, brugge in Champions League as a starter and key player ) , Al soma, etc . I think PP's best chance is to play defensive. By adding extra bodies in defensive midfield they will be better equipped to deal with al ahli's threat. I think PP should go for 1-0 scoreline, this is their best shot. Branko will probably do the same.

Comment

pound per pound, they are the better team, no doubt about it. but perspolis isn't dead either. they do have a shot. must be patient and tighten up the midfield. pressure the ball. I don't think al Ahli is going to come out attacking. the away goals must be on the back of their mind. but either way, persepolis need to be a bit more cautious. no need to be reckless offensively. Ahmadzadeh must have a great game for Perspolis to have a real shot. as Branko said yesterday, it's 50/50. it really is. expect a change in the defense line if Seyed Jalal is available. if he is, Mahini will be our RB, Seyed and the new guy will be CBs and Haj Mamad will be the LB. the usual gang will be together again in the midfield after a long time, Kamal, Farshad, Mohsen, with Amiri and Alipour and Meti up front.

May the ball roll our way!!! Shireh Persepolis o Persepolisi

Comment

Humid weather hurts our chances, Al Soma looks like a lethal player up front, and they have a good team overall but you can't completely count Persepolis out by any means. If we could come back from being down 2 after a silly giveaway goal in the 2nd minute, then we can avoid unforced errors and beat them this time. Everyone has to give it their all and take full advantage of their chances (especially Taremi!!) as this is THE most important game of the club career of these young PP players IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      pound per pound, they are the better team, no doubt about it. but perspolis isn't dead either. they do have a shot. must be patient and tighten up the midfield. pressure the ball. I don't think al Ahli is going to come out attacking. the away goals must be on the back of their mind. but either way, persepolis need to be a bit more cautious. no need to be reckless offensively. Ahmadzadeh must have a great game for Perspolis to have a real shot. as Branko said yesterday, it's 50/50. it really is. expect a change in the defense line if Seyed Jalal is available. if he is, Mahini will be our RB, Seyed and the new guy will be CBs and Haj Mamad will be the LB. the usual gang will be together again in the midfield after a long time, Kamal, Farshad, Mohsen, with Amiri and Alipour and Meti up front.

May the ball roll our way!!! Shireh Persepolis o Persepolisi
                      I think we will see

-------------------Beiranvand-----

---moharammi-----Jalal----Shoja-----Ansari---

------------------Kamyabinia-----------
                      ----Ahmadzadeh--------------------Amiri------
                      ----------------------mosalman-------
                      --------------taremi---------------alipour

Comment

seyed jalal is out, according to team reports. Moharami better come into this game ready to bust his rear end, as I have not liked much about him this season. Branko was so upset with him that took out at half time in the last game. I won't be surprised if Branko keeps him on the bench even without Seyed Jalal.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                          Humid weather hurts our chances, Al Soma looks like a lethal player up front, and they have a good team overall but you can't completely count Persepolis out by any means. If we could come back from being down 2 after a silly giveaway goal in the 2nd minute, then we can avoid unforced errors and beat them this time. Everyone has to give it their all and take full advantage of their chances (especially Taremi!!) as this is THE most important game of the club career of these young PP players IMO.
                          I actually think taremi has to exert his energy creating scoring chances for others ( Attention Alipour and Ahmadzadeh) as he will be guarded heavily.
                          he is far more dangerous when he does that and really makes Perspolis a much better team.

Comment

What time is the game , California time, PLEASE? thanks

Comment

I don't know why some of you wrote off Persepolis so quick. It's as if some of you are hopeless to the core.

Al Ahli is a strong team, but I'm not writing off my team before the start of the match. That's just dumb.

It's not like Persepolis is Looleh Keshi Tabriz. They are a cohesive unit with Melli players and two decent foreign players of our own.

If you're not a Persepolis fan, and have a negative nature please just stay quiet.

It's better to be quiet and have people THINK that your stupid. It's another thing to speak and prove to people that you actually are in fact stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateen8 View Post
                                What time is the game , California time, PLEASE? thanks
                                8:15 PST

Comment

Working...
                                X