Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farhad Majidi @ Espanyol (U16 team as part of his education)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ think saw it on varzesh3 website too.

Comment

Few years ago through Espanyol he attended some coaching classes and got few licenses through their program in Spain. I am assuming he made some connections there. and If I remember correctly he was at there as a scout as well. Not sure for how long tho. Also Espanyols website has not said anything about this.
      sigpic

Comment

his son is barely 8 years old and is at Barca's academy.

Comment

Respect him for taking this route compared to the usual bunch of our ex players.

Comment

Still no confirmation from a non Iranian source?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Still no confirmation from a non Iranian source?
              teams dont usually make announcements for u16 coaching appts. Just saying lol

Comment

Not entirely true. He will be there for couple of weeks as part of his coaching education.
                https://www.rcdespanyol.com/ca/actualitat/_n:5671

Comment

^ Thanks for clearing that up!

Comment

It is quite common that clubs offer ex-players internships as a part of their coaching courses. Good for Majidi, I hope he can extend his network in Barcelona for his future career.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X