Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    This will be the first TM game that I won't be able to watch due to work!

Oh well I'm growing up...
    No Job worth missing TM match. I'd tell my boss to go F himself.. Thats why I don't work for anyone.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

hope we destroy this team. Get the closer to elimination.

Still remember the 2006 qualifiers and the joy these people felt by getting us eliminated.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

South Korea used to be my favorite Asian Team after Iran, and I always cheered for them to do well in Asia, but after how they treated us in Seoul last time round for WCQ2014, I really don't have any sympathy for them and don't care of they don't qualify. And also its good for Iran's FIFA ranking.
        Also I always admired Uli Stilike both as a player and also as a youth coach in Germany. So, after South Koreans fired him, and replaced him with a young coach, that I didn't like when he was a player either, I have further less sympathy for the team.
        So, I want Iran to win 1:0 on their soil, and I hope they don't get wild and throw objects (again) at our players after that!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          hope we destroy this team. Get the closer to elimination.

Still remember the 2006 qualifiers and the joy these people felt by getting us eliminated.
          you mean 2010, not 2006

Comment

I hate how no one ever mentions 2002. That was the most scandolous WC I've ever heard of. Koreans cheated their way to 4th place

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              I hate how no one ever mentions 2002. That was the most scandolous WC I've ever heard of. Koreans cheated their way to 4th place
              To be honest, Koreans are corrupt people when it comes to sports. They were disgraceful too in the 2014 Asian Games in Korea. Also, I wasn't born yet, but the Seoul Olympics in 1988 was another moment where the Koreans cheated in the boxing category, against Roy Jones Jr, one of the best boxers of all time.

His participation in the final was met with controversy when he lost a 3–2 decision to South Korean fighter Park Si-Hun despite pummeling Park for three rounds, landing 86 punches to Park's 32.

Comment

Iran 1, Korea 0.

Korea on brink of elimination.

Comment

I hope we invite Saman Ghoddos

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    So, I want Iran to win 1:0 on their soil, and I hope they don't get wild and throw objects (again) at our players after that!
                    I actually hope they do so everyone can see how rude, classless, and oghdeyi they are

Comment

UZ was not good with us either in last world cup. I hope we win but they have had good time to prepare and it is going to be very difficult. I would
                      rather see them win Saudi Arabia later.

Comment

Before the last World Cup qualifying match TM played in Korea 4 years ago, Koreans actually made a music video making fun of Iran:

Apparently this time, they are not so arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                          Before the last World Cup qualifying match TM played in Korea 4 years ago, Koreans actually made a music video making fun of Iran:

Someone please show this to CQ and the players, then we will be sure that we will go hard and dry.

Comment

Like a member here said - before, I was supportive of Korean football - NOT ANYMORE.

Too many shitty antics of theirs - hope we can knock them out.

Comment

Here is why I always say we are the under dogs

Dont ever poke the bear
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Why no one asked the question from Queiroz about Ghoddos during his interview today?

Comment

Working...
                                X