Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the betting discussions; I wouldn't bet on a game which is more a test match for one of the sides...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Regarding the betting discussions; I wouldn't bet on a game which is more a test match for one of the sides...
      You're right about the test match part...but I still like our odds over SK, even as a test match! God it feels good to be a TM fan right now (after many years of nerve-racking, nail-biting, heart-breaking, lets-hope-for-a-miracle feelings!)

Comment

Knowing about CQ's pride by now we know he would not leave Seoul without a victory. That is his nature and he will do it.
        It does not matter how old I am but beause of my my mind I strongly feel confident that I would defeat any Japanese in Wrestling or Judo. This is how CQ feels about S. Korea. Mind power is 1/2 of what you need to win. This is what he transmits to TM players. When you reach that level of thinking and spiritual power you can be a good coach

Even Lippi annot give the confidence that CQ passes to TM players. During the next match look at CQ carefully

Comment

maa bachehaaye iroonim
          hamishe irooni mimoonim
          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Looking to get that fifth win in a row against the Koreans

Comment

Couple of quickies guys (and yes, I'm finally writing from Spain ):

1 - This is more of a friendly/preparatory match for us, so I wouldn't be so concerned with the score or worse yet, how this match will affect Korea or their chances of direct qualification. This match is all about us and CQ fine tuning the team for Russia so the goal here is to focus on how this match plays into our overall plan and preparation for the world cup.

2 - It looks like the majority of discussion is about Korea and Uzbekistan and who will qualify directly, but don't forget that all the teams in our group are still in it and even bottom placed China have a chance for qualification (particularly since they've been playing decent under Lippi). On that note, I think Uzbekistan will have a tough match against them tomorrow and China may very well still be in the race before the final match day.

One thing is for sure, tomorrow will be an exciting and interesting day... Go TM.

Comment

Preparatory game? Screw that, I want us to win against Korea.

Comment

Referee added to the initial post (Peter Green, AUS).

Comment

anyone know if the full match will be uploaded by pdfc after the match? i will not be able to see the match so would be great to know that there is a thread without spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      anyone know if the full match will be uploaded by pdfc after the match? i will not be able to see the match so would be great to know that there is a thread without spoilers.
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...light=spoilers

Comment

Now that AFC Hub is not broadcasting anymore, where are you guys watching the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                          Now that AFC Hub is not broadcasting anymore, where are you guys watching the game?
                          Why is AFC hub not broadcasting the games?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            Why is AFC hub not broadcasting the games?
                            Apparently copyright claim from Bein Sports - not sure if true. They didn't show yesterday's UAE-Saudi game.

Comment

Referee: Peter Green (AUS)
                              has this stupid AXX not get reterierment????

WHY on earth does he judge?

ArabFC= AFC

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                                Apparently copyright claim from Bein Sports - not sure if true. They didn't show yesterday's UAE-Saudi game.
                                I think it was for that one game though. It is Qatari owned and they interrupted the Saudi-UAE game - two enemies.

Comment

Working...
                                X