Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    I have a hard time figuring these lines.
    So if I were to bet $200 on Iran to win at 4.95:1,
    would that mean that If Iran wins I win $990?
    If you bet 200 on Iran to win at 4.95:1 you will receive $990 if they win, but that includes your initial bet of $200. So your profit is $790.

Even better, you can bet on "Iran, draw no bet" at 3.64:1. That means if you bet $100 and Iran wins, you receive $364 (including your own $100, so a profit of $264) and if it's a draw you receive your wager of $100 back as if there was no bet made. If Iran lose, you lose your $100 and get nothing.

Most of my bet is on "Iran, draw no bet" at 3.64:1

Comment

well, I have never bet on football so can't say much about the betting lines and how they can be interpreted, but I have plenty of experience in losing money on American sports. and I would read that line and be sacred of how good it looks.

I am curious, what's the line for Korea win? (any score)
      SK to win at 1.72:1, draw at 3.39:1

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
        If you bet 200 on Iran to win at 4.95:1 you will receive $990 if they win, but that includes your initial bet of $200. So your profit is $790.
        I see. but that is still a huge payoff (790 profit for risking 200).
        to me, this means the experts setting these lines don't give Iran much of a chance of winning. We know Iran is certainly capable of beating them. even if they are not the better team hear they aren't (or shouldn't be) such huge underdogs.

two things can explain this; one is that the handicapers are way off (which wouldn't be the first time this happens), OR, they know something we don't know (which is usually the case).
        your safe bet is the best way to go.

Comment

I see. but that is still a huge payoff (790 profit for risking 200).
          to me, this means the experts setting these lines don't give Iran much of a chance of winning. We know Iran is certainly capable of beating them. even if they are not the better team hear they aren't (or shouldn't be) such huge underdogs.

two things can explain this; one is that the handicapers are way off (which wouldn't be the first time this happens), OR, they know something we don't know (which is usually the case).
          your safe bet is the best way to go.
          I can understand the false thought process that would lead the betmakers to set these odds pretty easily actually:
          1. Iran's "star striker" Azmoun is suspended and injured
          2. Iran has qualified and "doesn't care about this result"
          3. South Korea have qualified for many many WCs in a row and must not lose to keep their odds of qualification realistic and will therefore play as hard as they possibly can. Always count on the streak and don't go against it
          4. The game is at home in South Korea

Obviously, the wise folks at PFDC know better:
          1. Azmoun is only marginally better than our other options and is out of form right now anyway
          2. CQ and the team care about their record quite a bit, especially against arch-rivals South Korea
          3. This is one of the worst playing squads South Korea has fielded in recent history and is playing under a brand new coach, whereas Iran has one of their best squads of all time under their best coach of all time who has been with the team for many years. The players trust him and are loyal
          4. Gucci didn't care about home advantage or the Koreans outplaying us last time he set foot in Korea

Overall, I feel quite confident in my bets. If nothing else, they'll make a "friendly" game way more exciting to watch!

Comment

do any of you use betonline.ag? They seem to be legit for US users.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              do any of you use betonline.ag? They seem to be legit for US users.
              I like how we turned PFDC into a gambling forum in the span of 1 page!

Comment

I'm going to go to a restaurant and eat khale patche and watch this match.

Comment

I'm so pumped for this match!

Carlos e soobleh choobleh!! !!

Comment

can somebody post link for bet.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      can somebody post link for bet.
                      I placed a bet for Iran to win on betonline.ag. They also have a 50% signing bonus, which I also placed on Iran to win!

Comment

you know niggas aint stressin when when our biggest concersn a day from the game are what betting sites to use , which are our best looking players , if CQ showed his balls to gaspar , and what car sardar is driving around tehran.

Good thing PFDC isnt in charge of TM, as soon as we qualified we immediately lost all resemblance of professionalism, humility, respect, and concentration.

Long live KING CQ !

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          you know niggas aint stressin when when our biggest concersn a day from the game are what betting sites to use , which are our best looking players , if CQ showed his balls to gaspar , and what car sardar is driving around tehran.

Good thing PFDC isnt in charge of TM, as soon as we qualified we immediately lost all resemblance of professionalism, humility, respect, and concentration.

Long live KING CQ !
                          lol. this is why we can't have nice things

Comment

So from what i've gathered the Koreans' tactic in this game is bezan ziresh and have some old dudes out muscle our defense in the box. Is that seriously their game plan?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              I placed a bet for Iran to win on betonline.ag. They also have a 50% signing bonus, which I also placed on Iran to win!
                              Watch out for the "rollover requirements". Read the terms and conditions. You are not entitled to get your winnings from the 50% bonus unless you bet multiples of your bonus (so if you deposited 100 and got a bonus of 50, anything you win from the 50 bonus you're not entitled to unless you risk it like 5 more times. I just found out about that!). However, my site still allows me to withdraw winnings minus the winnings from the bonus (which is returned to them) without meeting the "rollover requirements".

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                                Watch out for the "rollover requirements". Read the terms and conditions. You are not entitled to get your winnings from the 50% bonus unless you bet multiples of your bonus (so if you deposited 100 and got a bonus of 50, anything you win from the 50 bonus you're not entitled to unless you risk it like 5 more times. I just found out about that!). However, my site still allows me to withdraw winnings minus the winnings from the bonus (which is returned to them) without meeting the "rollover requirements".
                                Good to know! thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X