This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    If you go to your initial post hit edit and then go advanced I think you should be able to edit it
    Thanks for the suggestion man! I tried that as well as double-clicking on the thread title to edit, both allowed me to enter the change, but did not save. Weird, but no biggie for now.

Comment

Sosha's paperwork has been completed and he has officially returned to MIF Mjondalen

"Game clear after paper clipping

MIF's first team had to see the first season of the season. Now, however, the game permit for the Iranian is in place and the brown trousers can use the man they refer to as "Norway's best keeper".

Sosha Makani's MIF return has not gone completely after the plan. The Iranian should initially be ready for the battle against Levanger, but formalities meant that last chance did not attend the match. Earlier this week he finally got the game license he had been waiting for.

- The Norwegian Football Association had to send a request to the federation in Iran to obtain the necessary papers. This process was delayed when Thursdays and Fridays are not working days over there, says sports manager Kenneth Karlsen, who states that they could not start work on the clarification before the Norwegian transition opened last week.

Sosha himself, on the other hand, has not been stressed by the wait.

"That's how the football is, things like this can happen. I'm proud and happy with the efforts the team showed on Sunday, telling the last chance to Drammen's tide.

However, after Sunday's battle against Levanger, it is no longer a matter of course that Makani is guarding the cage for the brown. Andrekeeper George Bokwe put in a good application after the 4-0 win against Levanger.

"We have a luxury problem that has two such good keepers. Sosha is basically our first choice and we are glad he is playful. We are still uncertain, we decide which keeper we will use a little closer to Nest-Sotra, "said MIF coach Vegard Hansen.

The brown sweaters play away against Nest-Sotra the following Sunday."

https://www.dt.no/sport/fotball/mif/.../s/5-57-948602

Comment

Working...
      X