No announcement yet.

Mehdi Ghaedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiki says 1.65 and 57 kg. You have to be really exceptionally talented to make it, being that small. I can only think of Insigne who is that small and light and still somewhat successful.

Comment

Wow when i saw hin today for the first time i didnt believe it , it looked like he is 13 years old 1,50 and and 32 kg , does he have any chance to become fully fit player ?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Wiki says 1.65 and 57 kg. You have to be really exceptionally talented to make it, being that small. I can only think of Insigne who is that small and light and still somewhat successful.
        Insigne is just somewhat successful? Also dries mertens is small too
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Insigne is just somewhat successful? Also dries mertens is small too
          As in somewhat successful being world class (top 50 player).
          Mertens is 1.69 so quite small but not as small. Also for somebody that small, he uses his body really well and is surprisingly strong (same goes for Insigne). One thing that helps both of them is that they both also have really strong shots. I don't know if Ghadei has that as well, would really help him.

I haven't seen him play for a long time, but reading comments here makes me think that Ghaedi isn't a type of small players that uses his body smartly in physical duels, which then would give one the impression that he is a push over and smaller than he actually is.

Players like Mertens, Insigne and Kante use their body really well and never give you the impression that they are pushovers.

Let's hope people are judging him wrong though. As I know that he really is technically gifted and we don't really have a bunch of those players unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
          X