Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If hajsafi and masoud play tommorow, will it impact them for TM?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing will happen. Nothing.
    Some backwards donkeys who love to be in the spotlight will say a thing or two, get their name in foreign press, embarrass our beloved country and then cooler heads will prevail.

Comment

با*اسراعیل*مسابقه*بدین*بدام*ببازید*۱۰۰۰تا*شلاق

Comment

honestly they had no choice, thier club put big pressure on them, they had to play, they are the key players, iran federation need to be more undrestading

Comment

This is the chance to completely break taboos.

Every single TM player needs to show their support on IG. CQ as well.....this is like a wave, they can't ban "ALL PLAYERS and CQ".

Come on...I hope every single one of the boys posts something and supports their professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            This is the chance to completely break taboos.

Every single TM player needs to show their support on IG. CQ as well.....this is like a wave, they can't ban "ALL PLAYERS and CQ".

Come on...I hope every single one of the boys posts something and supports their professionalism.
            All players have come out on Instagram supporting them. Masoud is one of the most beloved players ever by team mates - everyone speaks glaringly about him. As Nokhodi says, nothing will happen.

Farhard Majidi, Ali Karimi etc. have all come out to support them as well.

Comment

Masoud has no fear.. He has the balls to do such a thing and might drag Hajsafi into it as well..
              I personally hope they do it especially with the support they have from such big egos like AK8 and Farhad...

Bringing two countries together through sports is always a pleasure to see. Iran and USA always do it through wrestling and volleyball, so I am hoping we can do it with Israel

Comment

I think Masud has a large problem. He was the one who asked the president to allow women to stadium. I am afraid his act can be seen
                political. Don't forget he was also green.

Comment

Masoud is a role model for how our footballers should be. Damesh garm, keep pushing the boundaries.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's all over the Greek media, my friend just send me an article and we talked about it, and I told him CQ doesn't give a F.

Comment

Very proud of Masoud and Ehsan. Great guys. Big time respect for what they did. They are role models.

Comment

Saw Jahanbakhsh's story on IG about supporting the two. This team chemistry is great.

Regardless of Shojaei fluctuating in some games and the couple times I've been frustrated with him he is a class act. If in the next ten years, women get to go to stadiums and this ban with Israel gets softened, he'll be a diplomatic legend.

Comment

Minavand also played against an Israeli team back then for Sturm Graz. No one gave a fuck back then. And the same will happen now again. CQ would not accept it and all TM fans would stand behind him and against whoever dares trying to ban them.
                          Last edited by Martin-Reza; 08-04-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            Minavand also played against an Israeli team back then for Sturm Graz. No one gave a fuck back then. And the same will happen now again. CQ would not accept it and all TM fans would stand behind him and against whoever dares trying to ban them.
                            U are right but back then we didnt have players get banned for wearing yellow pants and getting wrong haircuts!

Comment

Man ke goftam they should just declare food poisoning and avoid all this shit. Now look! The lost the match and are facing serious heat from the federation.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Minavand was a little protected by the fact that he led sineh-zani amongst the iranian players.

Shojaei on the other hand has always been more brave against the status quo (green movement, supporting women entering stadiums) etc....

Comment

Working...
                                X