Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If hajsafi and masoud play tommorow, will it impact them for TM?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If hajsafi and masoud play tommorow, will it impact them for TM?

tm game, do our players need to play,cause paninos has asked them to play aperently, now if they play will that have a impact on them on national team?
    i know people will think there is a forum for masoud and hajsafi however i believe we have to create a new one to discus this, i personally believe they have to play and with CQ being the head coach they will be safe. give your opinion
    Yes
    0%
    NO
    0%

The poll is expired.

They are under the contract with club and have to obey what club dictate them, and apparently there was no specific clause in contract regarding not playing at home in such a case. I don't think it affects their TM career.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      They are under the contract with club and have to obey what club dictate them, and apparently there was no specific clause in contract regarding not playing at home in such a case. I don't think it affects their TM career.
      well i remmber hashemian didnt play home and away against the isreal team, and dont be surprise if in iran they make a big deal out of it, the only reason i feel safe is because CQ is head coach and has a clear mind, even though i agree they are under contract, they have to play and paninos need them for tm big game

Comment

They should both just declare food poisoning tomorrow morning. Khiyale mara raahat bokonan
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          They should both just declare food poisoning tomorrow morning. Khiyale mara raahat bokonan
          they can but you think the club will let them go so easily, they have a year ahead

Comment

No.
            We have had former TM players play against Israeli teams as well as be teammates with Israelis across various sports.

Comment

I think they should stand for what they believe

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                I think they should stand for what they believe
                that may be a way, but football is a team sport, is not boxing where your by your self, they should play, expecially masoud who is a good advocate, bot tm food, women entry into stadium, he should be profesional and play

Comment

Why are you guys fueling the stupid fire, and feeding the IR's moronic propaganda?
                  Best thing is to ignore such mindless rules and not feed them and eventually they die out.

Of course they should play. And I sincerely hope they do the sportsman conduct and not only shake hands with the Israeli players, they smile while doing it and not look as if they're forces against their will.

High time such backward taboos are broken

Comment

A good time to break the taboo especially Shojai who is old and will probably not get a chance to play in the World Cup.

Comment

Correct. And he's shown to have guts and the moral fiber (unlike many others) to speak out.
                      He would be the IDEAL person to do so and this is the ideal situation to break that taboo

Even if the IFF gets the better of CQ in a possible tug of war (Not likely, given CQ' s success), and in the remote possibility of Shojaei getting dropped, he will still be hailed as a NATIONAL HERO for standing by the RIGHT principles. Not the phoney, charade the IT plays upon the gullible little fools that they supposedly "care" for Palestinians!!!

#Shojaei_for_TM (bloody turn-overs be damned)
                      What a change mere fact of standing up for a righteous principle makes. Those who know me, get this

Comment

Of course they should play, the team will have a hard time without them playing.

Comment

As long as they dont travel to Israel, there will most probably be no issues.

Comment

if it did, maybe its time for a change because we cant be doing this shit for all eternity

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore
                              tm game, do our players need to play,cause paninos has asked them to play aperently, now if they play will that have a impact on them on national team?
                              i know people will think there is a forum for masoud and hajsafi however i believe we have to create a new one to discus this, i personally believe they have to play and with CQ being the head coach they will be safe. give your opinion
                              There is already a thread about these two players and we are discussing the subject on there. No need for you to try and create some attention (for yourself and the issue), I really think the mods should lock/delete this.

Comment

Working...
                              X