This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
    You guys are being a bit harsh. I take JB at Brighton over JB in the Eredivisie any day.
    I don't know. I'd rather see Jahanbakhsh playing CL with PSV.

Having said that, slowly I'm getting positive vibes from Brighton. That is if they are really serious about spending money and progressing in the premier league. But that will still not stop me from believing that with his merit, he could do better than Brighton this season.

Comment

If he plays a good season, he will be definitely at the top 6 clubs next year in the EPL
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Brighton would be a horrible move for him, no disrespect to Brighton fans, but you won 9 games last year. 9 games! Sorry but the top scorer of eridivisie, from right wing, on a team outside the top 3, who has shown solid performances in Europa League and World Cup, who provided the third most assists last term and double digits the year before that as well, deserved better than Brighton .

To all Brighton fans, he was very very close to joining napoli when sarri was there. Only sarris departure and ancellottis decision to focus on big name signings ended that transfer. Many of us think Leicester is a step too low for him. But brighton is kind of insulting.

Now I know Brighton have signed some decent player and have some quality like groß, izquierdo(inconsistent), knockaert,bissouma ( new signing), maybe locadia (never rated him highly), that’s really about it. AZ had more quality players , or at least comparable players in the attacking areas than Brighton. If he signs there it will be a giant coup for you guys, and hopefully you do not abuse a player who is easily your most talented for having one bad game ( the typical english way). But I am definitely not in favor of such a move. The guys statistics,quality,mentality, defensive work rate, experience, etc ALL deserve a move on the level of napoli or at the very least Leicester. If he picks Brighton it is because they offered a superior wages and bonuses

And where ever he goes in EPL, I don’t expect him to have a standout season. It will take at least one full season for him to acclimatize into new league and team

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Brighton would be a horrible move for him, no disrespect to Brighton fans, but you won 9 games last year. 9 games! Sorry but the top scorer of eridivisie, from right wing, on a team outside the top 3, who has shown solid performances in Europa League and World Cup, who provided the third most assists last term and double digits the year before that as well, deserved better than Brighton .

To all Brighton fans, he was very very close to joining napoli when sarri was there. Only sarris departure and ancellottis decision to focus on big name signings ended that transfer. Many of us think Leicester is a step too low for him. But brighton is kind of insulting.

Now I know Brighton have signed some decent player and have some quality like groß, izquierdo(inconsistent), knockaert,bissouma ( new signing), maybe locadia (never rated him highly), that’s really about it. AZ had more quality players , or at least comparable players in the attacking areas than Brighton. If he signs there it will be a giant coup for you guys, and hopefully you do not abuse a player who is easily your most talented for having one bad game ( the typical english way). But I am definitely not in favor of such a move. The guys statistics,quality,mentality, defensive work rate, experience, etc ALL deserve a move on the level of napoli or at the very least Leicester. If he picks Brighton it is because they offered a superior wages and bonuses

And where ever he goes in EPL, I don’t expect him to have a standout season. It will take at least one full season for him to acclimatize into new league and team
          Yani, na gozashti, na bardashti, ter zadi roo sare yaroo! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...y-F.C.-(RUMOR)
            Amoo, are you actually 17 or do people say that to knock you? If you are actually 17 then its OK to be a bit immature and excited about things, we all were at that age.
            Amoo. You are the one with the name strange moosh so I think it’s you who is immature. Calling people Arsash Washi, are you him on his 2nd account? If you have reading ability you can see it says rumor, now stop hijacking thread and move on. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
              Hi, Brighton fan here. Just thought I’d address a couple of points raised here.

- We aren’t the biggest club in the world, we know that. In fact, we’re one of the smallest clubs in the Premier League. However we have improved almost every season since our current chairman Tony Bloom took over. From a third division relegation battle to staying up in the Premier League with games to spare in. We have; IMO, one of the best managers in the country and our scouting network is second to none (Groß for 3m, Ryan for 5m, Knockaert for 2.5m etc)

- Ali J(sorry I haven’t learnt to spell his name yet, apologies) wouldn’t be guaranteed a starting place, but that’s because nobody is! However if he came in and shows the talent you all believe he is capable of then obviously he would become one of the first names on the team sheet. His main challenge would be Knockaert, who’s a fans favourite but struggled to have much impact last season so competition for him would be welcomed

- There’s a lot of posts on here saying we have a terrible defence, mainly from the child with a dabbing spongebob photo. This just isn’t true though. Only 8 teams conceded less goals than us last year (The big 6, Burnley & Newcastle). Our entire problem was we didn’t score enough goals, our defence was mainly fine. The only teams to really thrash us were Liverpool (Home & Away) and Chelsea (Home). Apart from that we held our own against everyone, beating Man.U & Arsenal at home, drawing with Spurs at home and being unlucky not to get something from Man City (H), Man.U (A) and Arsenal (A)

- We have already moved to strengthen our weak points from last season. Florian Andone has been bought in up front, to compete with Juergen Locadia who we signed in January. We’ve signed Yves Bissouma from Lile, who is incredibly highly rated to strengthen our midfield options and give us someone who can run from deep. Bernardo was brought in from Leipzig to improve our fullback situation. He played in the Champions League last year so he’s no mug. We’ve also brought in a back-up CB and look likely to bring in one more. I think we’ve comfortably had a better pre-season than Leicester who so far have sold their best player and signed Liverpool’s 3rd choice goalkeeper.

Maybe we aren’t the dream move you hoped one of your best players would get, but I can promise you that if he does come here and he works hard that we could simply end up being a stepping stone. A good season or two in the bottom half of the prem could easily catapult him to a much bigger club. If we get two good seasons out of him and make a handsome profit before selling him to Arsenal or Napoli then surely it’s worked out for everyone?
              LMFAOOOOOOO IM CRYING

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                LMFAOOOOOOO IM CRYING
                Bro quit spamming/hijacking the thread. Bezar bebinim club situation Jahanbakhsh chi hast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Bro quit spamming/hijacking the thread. Bezar bebinim club situation Jahanbakhsh chi hast.
                  I thought is was leicester confirmed no?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I thought is was leicester confirmed no?
                    What about his other offers he had? From Spain? And Germany?

Comment

This is posted by a Brighton fan:

"Just been told by a very reliable source that he's getting the Eurostar straight from Amsterdam to London Kings Cross, then the Megabus from London Victoria to Pool Valley coach station and then the N7 to Hove station where he'll be picked up by Paul Barber.

Looks to me like this one is happening!"

Comment

What is surprising me a bit, is that Ali was also linked to the Bundesliga and his agent said that there are a few teams, that show interest in him.
                        Weghorst his teammate who was not as good as Jahanbakhsh and is turning 26, goes to Wolfsburg and Ali gets no offer from any mid-upper Bundesliga team?!
                        That's so sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Amoo. You are the one with the name strange moosh so I think it’s you who is immature. Calling people Arsash Washi, are you him on his 2nd account? If you have reading ability you can see it says rumor, now stop hijacking thread and move on. Simple as that.
                          LOL, whatever you say Hoorad.

The reason why I compared you with Kariminr_1/Arashi Washi is that your JB posts are similar to when he first turned up in the mid-2000.

When you posted the "Jahanbakhsh at Leicester" thread there was not a single indication about it being a rumour. Only later did you put that in, you were posting false news here and rather than apologising you even doubled down.

You also did made the "Should CQ stay or leave" post, which also makes me think you're only about 17.

We've had people like you come and go over the last 2 decades, I've been on PFDC (or persiansoccer as it was originally) since 1999, I'll still be around so don't worry about me son.

Comment

Brighton Is in Primier league now so thats perfect,
                            Lots of people watch PL
                            He gets to play against like of Manchester united etc

Comment

Deep defence v Gegenpressing
                              https://spielverlagerung.com/2014/10...gegenpressing/

Nothing to do with hoofball. More what happens when the side loses the ball. In deep defence teams like both Leicester and Brighton tend the ball back into shape quickly which makes them sounder at the back and less likely to concede goals from open play.
                              More like Atletico Madrid and Man United than Liverpool at the present time. Pressing is not ignored completely but against the better technical teams, pressing can mean chasing shadows, and even Liverpool do not use it all the time.

PS: Leicester seemed to have lost their way after the Champions season and it is difficult to see the team much different from the other 14 clubs. Only Mahrez (now gone) and the Vardy goals kept them out of a relegation battle.

Brighton, on the other hand, have a stable system, if inflexible at times. It remains to be seen if the newer younger players can integrate successfully into the system, before developing further.
                              it is the Chris Hughton policy to have two players for very position to step into the fray. Brighton are missing a spare central defender and a wide man, hence the interest if not the imperative to sign Jahanbakhsh. It is arguable (probably not) that the other 14 teams are not as far ahead in their recruitment to replace ageing players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                This is posted by a Brighton fan:

"Just been told by a very reliable source that he's getting the Eurostar straight from Amsterdam to London Kings Cross, then the Megabus from London Victoria to Pool Valley coach station and then the N7 to Hove station where he'll be picked up by Paul Barber.

Looks to me like this one is happening!"
                                It’s a joke post because 10 years ago we played in a tiny stadium with 8000 seats and would have to get players to travel on public transport before negotiating with them. We’d almost certainly send a private aircraft to pick him up, or at the very least get a driver to pick him up from one of the London airport now.

Comment

Working...
                                X