X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Hoorad, you are talking a lot of shit tbf.
      What did I say? To whom? All I said is that their defence wasn't so great, which I'm sorry if that caused all the offence/outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Hey welcome to PFDC! Quick question for you since I don't really follow Brighton. What sort of tactics do you guys play, defensive or attacking? And if you play defensive, do you guys rely on counter attacks to score, or simply hoof the ball up to the forwards and hope for a miracle?
        We set up fairly defensively last season, although that was also partially down to having poor attacking options for a lot of the season, id expect us to be slightly more attacking this year against the smaller teams at home, but cautious away from home and against the big 6.

Tactically we play a 4-4-1-1. Everyone is expected to help defend, our wingers are expected to get back and help with defensive duties but we are excellent at hitting teams on the counter. We certainly aren’t going to play Tika-Taka football, but we don’t just hoof it to a big striker either. We play with two wide players and try to get them running at fullbacks. We also rely on Pascal Groß to find killer throughballs.

I think a good example of how we play would be these highlights from when we beat West Ham. Get balls in to the box but also not being afraid to run at players.

https://youtu.be/6JUA9B4XCCk

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
          Looks like he’s heading to Brighton then. Quite underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Looks like he’s heading to Brighton then. Quite underwhelming.
            He could have joined them last summer. Plus weren't teams like Burnley, Watford, and Bournemouth after him too?

Comment

But it's just not true. You keep referencing their league position but it's common knowledge there is nothing to choose between 14 of the 20 teams in the EPL, they're all at a similar level. They definitey had one of the strongest defences last season as evidenced by their numbers and the fact they comfortably stayed up with one of the worst attacks in the league. Talking about them conceding 4 goals against the best attacking side in world football last season as if it proves anything

Comment

Whats intresting to me is that all theese people close to him are obvious in them following BHAFC to just saying that this is the move? Maybe they just want a better contract from Leicester? But still that LeicesterRumour just started because Hoorad speculated, so maybe its really just Brighton
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  Whats intresting to me is that all theese people close to him are obvious in them following BHAFC to just saying that this is the move? Maybe they just want a better contract from Leicester? But still that LeicesterRumour just started because Hoorad speculated, so maybe its really just Brighton
                  I did not speculate, they were actual sources. Sources, but not reliable ones. (But then again, when is ever an Iranian source realiable?) I just spread those sources around trying to essentially 'force a transfer' if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Come on bro, 'mainly from the child with a dabbing spongebob photo. '? Your first post and you resort to insulting?
                    I mean you insulted the club I support, and you act like a child so I called you a child. Doesn’t seem too bad to me. “Brighton Poop Albion.” It would be pretty embarsssing if someone over the age of 14 said that, wouldn’t it?
                    Ok, let me ask you this. If you don't have a terrible defence, shouldn't you be farther away than 3 spots from relegation?
                    Asking a question I’ve already answered. Interesting choice.
                    We didn’t score enough goals. It’s thst simple. You would get relegated if you drew every game 0-0. Doesn’t mean you have a bad defence.
                    Conceeding 4 goals from Liverpool does not sound like good defence on a final match day.
                    Liverpool scores 4 goals against Man City last season. And Roma. And Arsenal.
                    We went to Liverpool already safe and with them needing a win. It was only going to end one way.
                    Another question, if you are conceeding that many goals, shouldn't you be working on your defence/possibly goalie? Mind you if you are planning to use the same defence, just know that many Premiership teams are improving their attack signifcantly and expect pressure on your back line.
                    We had the 8th best defence in the league last season.
                    Maybe if I tell you a fourth time it’ll sink in?
                    8th.
                    We’ve also signed a Champions League fullback, a World Cup CB as backup and after another defender. Is that good enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                      I mean you insulted the club I support, and you act like a child so I called you a child. Doesn’t seem too bad to me. “Brighton Poop Albion.” It would be pretty embarsssing if someone over the age of 14 said that, wouldn’t it?

Asking a question I’ve already answered. Interesting choice.

We didn’t score enough goals. It’s thst simple. You would get relegated if you drew every game 0-0. Doesn’t mean you have a bad defence.

Liverpool scores 4 goals against Man City last season. And Roma. And Arsenal.

We went to Liverpool already safe and with them needing a win. It was only going to end one way.

Maybe if I tell you a fourth time it’ll sink in?

8th.

We’ve also signed a Champions League fallback, a World Cup CB as backup and after another defender. Is that good enough for you?
                      Ok relax mate. The only reason I said such is because the fans were attacking Jahanbakhsh over on North forum AND HASN'T EVEN SIGNED. My question is let's say there is a bad day or he has a bad game, would they do the same and scapegoat?

The reason I was questioning your defence was because rarely did you keep a clean sheet in games, so was curious to why that was the case. (Again you know this club better than I do, I was just going per game on stats.)

I just went by leauge table position and assumed there is a high relegation possibilty, just judging based of the position. Again, I'm sorry for questioning your club's defense. I know nothing of BHAFC. All in all, I just want the best for our TM player and hope he can reach out to his dream club of the top 6 in the near future. (Manchester United)

Comment

Comment

In AZ Jahanbakhsh sometimes played as supporting striker too. Who would be the competition for the position behind the center forward in the 4-4-1-1 at Brighton?

Comment

So I found a great nickname for him... "Ali Jan"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATH
                            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/sport/44904294

Brighton manager Chris Hughton has prioritised signing a winger and centre-back before the transfer window closes with AZ Alkmaar's 24-year-old Iranian international Alireza Jahanbakhsh a target.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Do you guys need an aerial striker with 2 million Instagram followers? Well, never mind about the striker..
                                LOOOOOOOOOL!!! That was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X