Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he gets the MVP of the season which he truly deserves. Bundesliga or EPL would be great fit for his style of the game.
    I hope to see him in either Dortmund, ManU or Arsenal. He is ready for the big step and I wouldn’t be satisfied with a mid-table team.

Comment

I hope he transfers to EPL. Arsenal maybe; fantastic playing style, good coach and great exposure.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
        I hope he transfers to EPL. Arsenal maybe; fantastic playing style, good coach and great exposure.
        I'd jizz my pants.

Comment

No thank you. Please no dysfunctional clubs.

Comment

Comment

arsenal is where careers go to shit

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                arsenal is where careers go to shit
                It's a meme club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  It's a meme club.
                  I’m not even joking but they are literally a joke club in England. EVERYONE makes fun of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    I’m not even joking but they are literally a joke club in England. EVERYONE makes fun of them.
                    Yes, and Arsenal Fan TV is not helping them at all XD

Comment

Yes, yes, Arsenal has had a few mediocre seasons, but still one of the greatest club around. EPL is the toughest league anywhere (IMHO that is); it's not that easy to win that league every other year- they are many top challengers..ManU, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man City, Liverpool and of course Arsenal- all top clubs in Europe. Wasn't there like 5 EPL teams in the UEFA last 16 this year? (there were). So if I'm Bayern, I dominate and I'm successful every year. If I'm Barca or Madrid, I win the La Liga every other year, but not so in EPL. My point, Arsenal is (has been) a very solid team, but recently with many injured players problems and some bad luck. Finishing in the top 4 of EPL for like 20 years in a row speaks volume of the quality they have had- They are NO joke.

Anyhow, just for my own selfish reasons (I watch EPL) I'd love to see ARJ and other Iranians in EPL, and I think they can do well there (they just need some chances).
                      Cheers.
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        It's a meme club.
                        Says the guys who's been a leceister fan for a solid year now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Says the guys who's been a leceister fan for a solid year now lol

Comment

Interesting, Jahanbakhsh is playing as a striker alongside Weghorst in a 5-3-2 formation against PSV tonight.

Comment

It is crucial for us the AZ get the win today. It would all but guarantee them 3rd place, which would mean no EL play-off, which means Ali joining TM camp 2 weeks sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                It is crucial for us the AZ get the win today. It would all but guarantee them 3rd place, which would mean no EL play-off, which means Ali joining TM camp 2 weeks sooner.
                                i think they are gurantee 3rd place, unless they mess up big time, but they have to win, to put pressure on ajax for 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X