This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
    Napoli will probably not win the season and the cycle of losing their best players will happen again. They will definitely be looking for replacements. Still think a transfer to Napoli is one of the best options out there.
    its his best option. No other team that has offered for him has consistent Champions League football ( Cant wait to see him in CL !!!), is consistently fighting for the title in their respective leagues, has one of the top 10 managers in european football, and can boast the same talent as napoli can (some truly incredible players in insigne, mertens, jorginho, koulibaly, and a ton of young talent in rog, zielinski,ounas, etc). The only way I could see him not going there (if the interest is true which I am pretty sure it is), is if a top bundesliga team comes in . This means the likes of Leverkusen, Dortmund, Schalke, etc and Im not sure if they could afford him...

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Do dutch members here know how long the citizenship stuff takes?

has he been in the netherlands long enough?

If im not mistaken nekounam and shojaei have the spanish passport right?
      and im sure mahdavikia and hashemian have german ones
      To get a Dutch passport you need to be living in NLD for 5 years (legally).

Comment

Alireza reached an aggreement with NEC the 23rd of may 2013 and officially became a player of NEC on the first of july 2013, then he will get the dutch citizenship and join a club after iran go out of the world cup

Comment

ARJ is still on a pretty long contract at AZ...? think he signed a 5 or more year contract with them 2-3 years back??

i have a feeling AZ will somehow receive a more lucrative offer for Weghorst in the off-season and end up cashing in on him and instead try and keep a hold on ARJ who is clearly a more important and integral player ..??

unless ARJ have himself a remarkable WC run and juicier offer$ come rolling to AZ...!!

Comment

Guys, it looks like Napoli is really pushing further to reach an agreement with Jahanbakhsh.

'Surprising transfer for AZ flavor maker Jahanbakhsh'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is doing very well this season in the shirt of AZ and seems to be able to prepare for the next step in his football career. The Italian media write that the Iranian is very good on the Serie A-superpower Napoli.

According to reports, sports director Cristiano Giuntoli has already seen the taste maker of the Alkmaarders several times in the AFAS Stadium. His scouting reports are certainly positive and the newspaper Corriere dello Sport knows that Napoli will come with a serious offer on the right front of AZ. Jahanbakhsh will play the upcoming World Championship in Russia with Iran, but the Italians do not want to wait, because Alireza could play in the spotlight at other clubs.

We already knew that Napoli was looking for extra wing attackers. Amin Younes was close to a transfer to the San Paolo stadium in the winter, but decided to return to Amsterdam for unclear reasons. The Serie A top club claims that the German has already signed a contract in Naples, which means he has to move to Italy in the summer.

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/431987...er-jahanbakhsh

Comment

I don't watch the Italian league at all, so can someone give me an idea of how likely Alireza would be to actually get quality minutes. I just looked at Napoli's roster and looks like they're are stacked with talent.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                I don't watch the Italian league at all, so can someone give me an idea of how likely Alireza would be to actually get quality minutes. I just looked at Napoli's roster and looks like they're are stacked with talent.
                The thinking is that Napoli's squad is going to fall apart at the end of this year and they will have to rebuild. At such point there would be room for JB.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Well it depends, if he is going to be on the striker side I dont know whos place he is going to take? Unless someone leaves. Maybe Milik? He has been having troubles with injuries since he joined Napoli. But still then he is just a sub, unless he can take Insigne, Mertens or Callejons spot?

As Nokhodi said unless they win the league team is probably going to be split up.

Comment

I seriously doubt Jahanbakhsh will go to Napoli. It is a tough place to show himself, far away from his friends and the culture is different than the Dutch.

Judging by his interviews he is going to end up at a solid Bundesliga club unless AZ is asking 20+ million (EPL would be more likely then). Said it first. He is a wise decision maker.

But man I can't wait to see him shining in the Champions League with his new club, stealing the show as prolific winger and making a name for himself alongside the elite. He can be our new Heung-Min Son if he keeps working hard. Easily the two best Asian wingers currently. A team with Son and Jahanbakhsh on the wings together sounds frightening AF for the opponent.

Comment

I think the best fit for ARJ is bundesliga, but as of now we dont have word on top teams from their offering or having interest. The thing is, Napoli is such a huge club, probably bigger than any Bundesliga club that would offer for him ( minus Dortmund, Bayern), and they have one of the best coaches in World Football in Sarri. A lot depends on what role they see him having, but given they are pushing to sign him before WC, I assume a major role.

The good news with ARJ, his job is done. We know for certain he will leave AZ and that it will be a top team. So lets not stress! Just sit back and enjoy where he ends up. I am sure he will make the best decision for himself

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Well it depends, if he is going to be on the striker side I dont know whos place he is going to take? Unless someone leaves. Maybe Milik? He has been having troubles with injuries since he joined Napoli. But still then he is just a sub, unless he can take Insigne, Mertens or Callejons spot?

As Nokhodi said unless they win the league team is probably going to be split up.
                        Well it seems that Callejon may leave in the summer, so AJ could be a realistic replacement.

Comment

ARJ to Leverkusen would be dope. he could even stay close to his friends in Netherlands plus would have a lot of room to shine at Bayer and in the Bundesliga.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I actually think Napoli is much better than a mid level Bundesliga

Napoli is a CL regular

German teams besides Bayern have been shaky recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Plus Jahanbakhsh looks Italian.

Comment

PSV coach on Alireza:

"Cocu wary of Jahanbakhsh and hopes to retain Brands

"I watch AZ with great respect, they have managed to fit many young boys and they are constantly performing", says Cocu. The trainer mentions a player in particular: "Jahanbakhsh is having a fantastic season"."

https://nos.nl/artikel/2226078-cocu-...ud-brands.html

Comment

Working...
                                X