This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    I dont think he will move to Spain after what his cousins did in Malaga. I think spanish police is after Alireza.They gonna arrest him.
    Chi migi loooooooooooooooooooooooool???

Comment

that huge space he was afforded in the box for his goal today was primarily due to Weghorst's move ..!!
      in fact you can see before the CK him telling ARJ what he was gonna do to take the defensive markers with him and create that space for him to score..!
      be ghole announcer on the old FIFA video game I used to play (well the only video game ive ever played a long time ago) "That goal was straight from the training pitch"

Comment

Another reason the Bundesliga makes sense for him is that since he knows Dutch picking up Germany shouldn't be difficult.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          I dont think he will move to Spain after what his cousins did in Malaga. I think spanish police is after Alireza.They gonna arrest him.
          one too many shots, perhaps ?
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Baba nazashtin ma in agha ehsano yekam aziat konim ...
            Ruze 1 April khastim ye dastani besazim

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              Another reason the Bundesliga makes sense for him is that since he knows Dutch picking up Germany shouldn't be difficult.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Bundesliga would be great but i think it all depends on the price tag AZ will put on him.. If they gonna ask for around 20 milion thats not an amount many Bundesliga clubs will usually pay, especially for a player from a weaker league other than 6 or 7 clubs (Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, Leverkusen, Leipzig, Wolfsburg, ..) While in EPL it wont matter even the teams coming up from championship can pay that amount easily.

Comment

Alireza shireh, Shir!

There’s no doubt that he is the best Iranian football player today.

Also has anybody noticed how much more driven and more serious he is on the pitch for both Team Melli and AZ? From what I’ve seen from him, he is more than ready for a good Top 5 European League club.

Comment

Wout Weghorst is in talks with Hannover 96.

Honestly, if a guy like Weghorst can play for a mid table Bundesliga team then Jahanbakhsh should be transfered to Schalke, Dortmund or Leizpig and play Champions League football at the very least.

Knowing the bias towards Iranian players he'll probably end up at FC Augsburg or something which is a damn shame.

https://www.azfanpage.nl/weghorst-on...naar-hannover/

Comment

Had this thought yesterday and wanted to know everyone's opinion...

Would you rather:

A) JB goes to Ajax (top Dutch club)
                    B) JB goes to mid-table team in better league (West Ham, Lazio, Malaga, Hannover, etc.)
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                      Would you rather:
                      B) JB goes to mid-table team in better league (West Ham, Lazio, Malaga, Hannover, etc.)
                      Società Sportiva Calcio Napoli

Comment

Alireza for BVB

Comment

If Alireza wants to make a next step to cope with the elite. He needs to move to either la liga or bundesliga.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post

Would you rather:

Mid-table? West Ham are in a relegation battle this season and may very well go down. Malaga are bottom of La Liga, they're gone!

I think the majority here want him to test himself at Napoli, if the rumours are to be believed. Though I would like to know he's sorted his Dutch citizenship first so to ease the complications of any necessary future transfers.

I also think he could fit well in a Bundasliga team, provided they qualify for a European competition next season.

Comment

Do dutch members here know how long the citizenship stuff takes?

has he been in the netherlands long enough?

If im not mistaken nekounam and shojaei have the spanish passport right?
                              and im sure mahdavikia and hashemian have german ones
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Napoli will probably not win the season and the cycle of losing their best players will happen again. They will definitely be looking for replacements. Still think a transfer to Napoli is one of the best options out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X