This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    The reason behind Jahanbakhsh's stats is not only due to his great form but also because he's got great players around himself. Make no mistakes about that! If the players around him couldn't deliver on his passes, his assist wouldn't be second in the league. The same goes to the players who assist him to score goals.

That number 9 player of AZ, Wout Weghorst, for example is a very smart and effective player! He's one of the most important players in his team IMO! He should be invited to and play in the Dutch national team much more often. I can totally see him becoming one of their best players. I can also see him getting bought by a big team soon.

Imagine if Jahanbakhsh's assist against Algeria wasn't converted by Azmoun. I guess he'd continue to be labeled as non-effective in TM!
    I dont agree. If he had great players then he would be first in assist league. His teammates misses a lot of chances that JB has delivered for them, especially Weghorst.

Comment

The reason behind Jahanbakhsh's stats is not only due to his great form but also because he's got great players around himself. Make no mistakes about that! If the players around him couldn't deliver on his passes, his assist wouldn't be second in the league. The same goes to the players who assist him to score goals.

That number 9 player of AZ, Wout Weghorst, for example is a very smart and effective player! He's one of the most important players in his team IMO! He should be invited to and play in the Dutch national team much more often. I can totally see him becoming one of their best players. I can also see him getting bought by a big team soon.

Imagine if Jahanbakhsh's assist against Algeria wasn't converted by Azmoun. I guess he'd continue to be labeled as non-effective in TM!
      If you watch the games in full, you’ll see for every goal, there’s 5-6 golden opportunities missed by ARJ’s teammates. So he’d have way more assists if the other guys were more clinical. Regarding goals though, he definitely should have more but his finishing isn’t up to par sometimes (understandable since he’s not a striker, but still).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Weghörst is the only decent player in AZ

And I like how he makes plays with JB

They understand each other very well, and they assist each other a lot, both unselfish players

And Weghorst was way more wasteful last season, I think he missed like 2 goals a game from JBs passes

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Watch general highlights, the stuff his teammates miss from ARJ is mind boggling sometimes. I actually did a game compilation on Twitter ... some of them were simple missed in tap ins.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            Weghörst is the only decent player in AZ

And I like how he makes plays with JB

They understand each other very well, and they assist each other a lot, both unselfish players

And Weghorst was way more wasteful last season, I think he missed like 2 goals a game from JBs passes

Guss Til, Koopminers, and Idrissi too. Maybe Midjstø...

Comment

ajax got lucky won 2-1, az play psv this coming week , is a must win game again

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                I dont agree. If he had great players then he would be first in assist league. His teammates misses a lot of chances that JB has delivered for them, especially Weghorst.
                He is clearly better than all of his teammates. Watch any game and without ARJ AZ can barely connect 3 passes! But his window of opportunity to leave erdisvie for something bigger is closing faster than you think. Davidson Sanchez left Ajax last year for EPL at age 21! ARJ is gonna hit 25 after WC...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  He is clearly better than all of his teammates. Watch any game and without ARJ AZ can barely connect 3 passes! But his window of opportunity to leave erdisvie for something bigger is closing faster than you think. Davidson Sanchez left Ajax last year for EPL at age 21! ARJ is gonna hit 25 after WC...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  he will leave this year and even AZ KNOW they want to use him the best and sell him to a big club

Comment

I have no doubts that they will sell JB

AZ survives off the sales of their top players, so no doubts there

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This definitely gonna be his last season with AZ. I think he will be sold for around 15-20 milion €. He will turn 25 this year so hes slowly hitting his peak years, perfect time to move on to one of the big leagues. He has nothing to prove in Eredivisie anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        This definitely gonna be his last season with AZ. I think he will be sold for around 15-20 milion €. He will turn 25 this year so hes slowly hitting his peak years, perfect time to move on to one of the big leagues. He has nothing to prove in Eredivisie anymore.
                        i agree, napoli is a good team, even spain,

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i agree, napoli is a good team, even spain,
                          I dont think he will move to Spain after what his cousins did in Malaga. I think spanish police is after Alireza.They gonna arrest him.

Comment

I dont think he will move to Spain after what his cousins did in Malaga. I think spanish police is after Alireza.They gonna arrest him.
                            ?? Im confused lol

Comment

What?

Comment

He says that he wants to play in the Bundesliga. Knowing that, he will most likely lean towards the first German offer he can get.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X