This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

With his stats ... he's well on his way to be the MVP this season ... wow good for him

Comment

His assist: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ghpe0
        His goal: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ghrhj

Comment

Uneblievable from Alireza WOW. Assist and the game winner in stoppage time. Also he recorded EIGHT dribbles. 10 on who scored and MOTM!

Comment

Alirezaaaaaaaaaa Yahanbaxxxxxxx!!!

Comment

Ziyech yadet bashe
              Alireza sarvarete

Comment

Is this his 13th or 14th goal of the season?

Comment

Eredivisie 2017-18: 27 matches, 13 goals
                  Club topscorer for AZ
                  Most valuable player of the Eredivisie

Comment

Best player in the Eredivisie. And undeniably the best legionnaire in Europe for us this season, the stats speak for themselves. If this Jahanbakhsh turns up for us in the World Cup, our opponents should be very, very afraid. Proud of our boy Alireza[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

He just needs 2 more goals and assists to become interesting for the upper table teams from the top leagues.
                      I hope he goes to EPL.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Is he close to Hashemian’s record of most goals scored in Europe in a season?

Comment

Glad he didn’t go Russia for pishraft, although I hope he will pishraft after this summer in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            Is he close to Hashemian’s record of most goals scored in Europe in a season?

Hash had 16 for Bochum, but Gucci scored 19 last season.

Comment

i am super proud of AJ, he is like 2 or 3 top score in holland and he is not even forward,he is AZ top score,top assist person, i hope Ajax dont win, they are 1-1 currently

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Glad he didn’t go Russia for pishraft, although I hope he will pishraft after this summer in Russia.
                                he will go to a bigger club, is just will it be napoli or a epl team or even a german team,i feel if its germany, he might go dortmund, bayern( with the iranian connection) HSV, but napoli is a strong chance,they are keeping a eye on him

Comment

Working...
                                X