X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khodaro shokr ke halesh khube

Comment

again so they wanna rush him back to play 90min again this weekend. jeez relax will ya

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        again so they wanna rush him back to play 90min again this weekend. jeez relax will ya
        Hamin. Bayad movazeb bashan. Gemon konam chon ba Feyenoord baazi daran doost daran ARJ ham bashe, amma agar movazeb nabashan badtar mishe.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          ARJ voted as player of the week ... https://www.vi.nl/cookies/;jsessioni...5BCCB06FC772E8
          He actually became 3rd out of the 5 options. First was Linssen (Vitesse) and 2nd place was for Umar (NAC).
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            De Telegraaf have reported today that Alireza's injury may not be as bad as initially thought, and he may return in time for the weekend match away vs. Feyenoord:

"Relief around Jahanbakhsh

There was a shock at AZ, when Alireza Jahanbakhsh seized his hamstring on Saturday evening in the game with Excelsior (1-2) and then left the field injured. Meanwhile, Alkmaar is relieved with a breath of air, because the injury seems to be falling.

The Iranian striker, who has been decisive for months for the team of trainer John van den Brom, is expected again on the training ground. Jahanbakhsh left the field a few minutes before time.

On Sunday, the cracker in De Kuip against Feyenoord is on the program for AZ. The Alkmaarders hope to be able to set up Jahanbakhsh again."

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/17508...nd-jahanbakhsh
            that good, but they should still try to make sure he is fully fit, i mean they can play him against feynord, and then give him more rest, but the reality is he is thier best player and they need him

Comment

^ I really hope they rest him for a at least a couple of weeks.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Very nice article published about Ali via FIFA.com:

Jahanbakhsh: Mahdavikia is my idol and mentor

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...50179277901017

Spring is around the corner and the WC is almost here. TURNNN UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  Very nice article published about Ali via FIFA.com:

Jahanbakhsh: Mahdavikia is my idol and mentor

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...50179277901017

Spring is around the corner and the WC is almost here. TURNNN UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
                  I’M TURNED!!! ❤️[emoji120][emoji533][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji1377][emoji1130]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kesi dar bareye vaziate Ali-Reza khabari daare? Ba Feyenoord hasta ya nist?
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Kesi dar bareye vaziate Ali-Reza khabari daare? Ba Feyenoord hasta ya nist?
                      Coach said that he is fit and trained with the team, so i think he will play tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                        Coach said that he is fit and trained with the team, so i think he will play tomorrow.
                        still they have to take it slowly, for him not to get big injury

Comment

"Alireza Trains

At AZ there was some fear of a long-term injury with Alireza Jahanbakhsh. But the Iranian striker trained throughout the week and is top fit. AZ remained unbeaten in the last 12 matches and is in the race for place 2 in the competition.

"We have been sowing for a long time and in the last phase of the season we have to start harvesting, because we do not have anything yet", coach John van den Brom realizes."

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/17729...n-gaan-oogsten

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            "Alireza Trains

At AZ there was some fear of a long-term injury with Alireza Jahanbakhsh. But the Iranian striker trained throughout the week and is top fit. AZ remained unbeaten in the last 12 matches and is in the race for place 2 in the competition.

"We have been sowing for a long time and in the last phase of the season we have to start harvesting, because we do not have anything yet", coach John van den Brom realizes."

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/17729...n-gaan-oogsten
                            good news will be a top game tommorow, i cant wait

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Table leaders PSV lost 5-0 against 15th team of the league Willem II today

Only in Eredivisie

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Table leaders PSV lost 5-0 against 15th team of the league Willem II today

Only in Eredivisie
                                They need to Taha in their defense ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X